Previous topic - Next topic

outdoorsmen

sippy cup

600 have you lost your mind I bought mine new for 249.99
beware of longdale legend

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sippy cup on April 30, 2023, 05:43:11 PM
They do not make them anymore and tend to command a premium higher than the new price.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dazzler

Quote from: sippy cup on April 30, 2023, 05:43:11 PM
I've seen em go for $700+ on eBay.

harleytom

Just glad I bought mine 10+ years ago, think I gave $150 and thought I gave too much then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runngun

Doesn't matter if you gave $10.00 for something, if wanted/needed by someone, and they don't make the item anymore no matter what the price goes UP.  I have one that I bought when they 1st came out, I sure have looked at a bunch of turkeys through it. They are very good scopes, especially with the range finder reticle, if his head is in the circle, he's 40 yards. Not like currently red dot, which has a 6 minute dot, 60 inches at 100, so about 30 inches at 40, with today's loads that's a big circle!!!!
Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

badwolf

6 moa dot is 6" at 100 yds 3" at 50 yds.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: badwolf on May 10, 2023, 06:49:06 AM
6 moa dot is 6" at 100 yds 3" at 50 yds.
There is no crosshair like a normal scope so that does not matter, there is not dot. This is what the reticle looks like. They shot at respectable distances when this scope was made by the way. Leave the poor dudes sale alone.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

outdoorsmen

Dazzler

Great scope. You might consider eBay this time of year if you are wanting to cash out. GLWS.

Greg Massey

I have 2 of these scopes one is mounted on a gun and the other one is new in the box.. The Wafer glare shield will bring 100 dollars by itself that goes on the front of the scope.