OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Billy McCallister Osage crystal over carbon

Started by Gog1015, March 30, 2023, 05:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gog1015

Wanted to share a recent call I received, my first from Billy, the combo he won the DD Adams with. This call is unbelievable, will play loud or soft. Not sure if he is making more of them but I would recommend giving him a shout, he definitely has this one figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey stew

rong

Hey! That looks exactly like the one I received in the mail from Billy yesterday! I concur with everything you stated. Did you spring for his snake wood striker to run it with? I confess that I did and it really pairs nice with this pot. There are far worse ways to drop a couple hundred bucks and you only live once, rightt? 

Gog1015

I just got the pot but going to check to see if he has anymore of the strikers, I heard it really goes well with it. Very easy call to run.

Colton2020

He makes a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

310 gauge

Echo Greg's comments! Billy has a wonderful source of Osage and marries his Calls with Striker selections that are Champion worthy!

Crowstalker

Looking for Billy's contact info if someone could help. My season is over but would be nice for next year

outdoors

Quote from: Crowstalker on April 09, 2023, 06:59:16 PM
Looking for Billy's contact info if someone could help. My season is over but would be nice for next year
he's on Facebook
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

roosterstraw

Quote from: Crowstalker on April 09, 2023, 06:59:16 PM
Where do you live that your season is already over? Mine hasn't even began yet.

Crowstalker

Crowstalker

I'm in south Florida by lake okeechobee. Season ended today ????.. But have 2 more weeks in the middle of the state. Then I have to go out of state to have more fun chasing birds. Good luck with your season