OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Sadler McGraw Mouth calls  (Read 1852 times)

Offline runngun

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
Sadler McGraw Mouth calls
« on: March 29, 2023, 10:39:12 PM »
Fellers let me tell you, y'all probably know what a huge fan of Sadler's calls. Ghost cut and Batwing, but let me tell you, I just got in some of his JUDGE AND JURY!!! THEY ARE ALL TURKEY, YOU CAN SPIT FEATHERS!!! They're that good!!!

Have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Offline Jfowler82

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: Sadler McGraw Mouth calls
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 12:30:55 AM »
Yes sir the judge and jury along with his 2.5 ghost cut are the two I run ! They are top notch!

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 12:42:47 AM »
So was this company known by another name before? I had never heard of them before this year and now everybody here is pushing them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline bbcoach

• Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 07:07:42 AM »
Sadler is a World Champion Turkey Caller.  He has a Facebook page with E-mail and phone number.  You can find him under Champions Choice Calls.

Offline tracker#1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
  • Big game tracker with dogs, Oathkeeper, NRA Endowm
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 07:47:26 AM »
Great person, has great service, great price...I'm always trying others but he ends up in the vest

Offline runngun

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 03:03:00 PM »
I believe that he was on some instructional CDs, maybe Tree Top Turkeys or Real Turkeys. They were put out by Woodhaven if my memory is not to jacked up!!! LOL

Have a good one, Bo

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 10:49:40 AM »
I just got his Judge and Jury ghost cut with what he calls “dog ears” and opened up to enhance kee-kees.
I’m gonna’ say WOW!
Raspy old hen yelps. Sweet young hen yelps. Kee-kees. All the subtle stuff ( whistles, whines, purrs, soft yelps, clucks, bubble clucks, whips).
Really good gobbler yelps. Really good jake yelps. Crazy mad fighting purrs.
This thing does it all and does it well. Never had a mouth call that was so well rounded.
AND, Sadler is a gentleman and a practiced, knowledgeable resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline runngun

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 12:57:39 PM »
Sixbird, you absolutely said everything I was trying to say, but I couldn't find the words. Brother you are percent correct. And that's on all accounts. As long as he's making them, I will guarantee you that I will have a pocket full!!!

Have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bo

Offline Sadler McGraw

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 05:19:48 PM »
I log on today and see this thread.  It is Greatly appreciated.  I have been stretched thin lately and had no time to even check the OG page.  I was given the task of appraising a 1500 acre Paper Mill ( 47 buildings)  and 11,000 personal property items.   On top of building a pile of calls this year.

The Old Gobbler page has always been very good to me for mouth call orders.  I will bend over backwards to help any one from OG that wants to understand about a mouth call and possibly get more dialed in as to what you may need.  Cut, Cut size, latex combination and stretch.

I tell people there are a lot of good calls and call makers, but there is a ton of garbage being pushed on social media.  I so want to make a post with photos and show the mouth call buyer what is good and what is not. And explain what is wrong with each call in a pic, so that when you go to Bass Pro and you see a call with the V cut sticking up like Goat horns, you know to not pick that call.  And I will tell you what the call maker did, that he or she didn't even know to not do.
Then I would get accused of picking on someone. LOL

I also tell people when you buy a call, you are buying that call makers middle of the road catch all , one size fits all call.  It may work for you, or it may not.  But again, calls can be tweaked over time and get things dialed in for you.

I will help any one of you, do not hesitate to send me a text anytime about calls.  If I don't answer you, it means I am at work.  But I will text back.

And yes I was formally know as Champions Choice Game Calls.  That got really confusing as there is a Champions Choice Turkey Calls from Wisconsin.  So about 2 yrs ago, I just went with Sadler McGraw Custom Calls.   I have a facebook page under that name, where I post pics of pot calls and crow calls mostly.

251-513-0217
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

Offline runngun

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2023, 10:51:06 PM »
Glad that you have been busy!!! I really appreciate the time you spent making calls for me.  Keep up the great work and I will talk to you soon!¡!!!

Offline shoer2

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2023, 10:08:52 AM »
He makes some great calls!!!!

Offline CG1997

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2023, 11:09:58 AM »
I will hop in and say that Sadler is a stand up guy. I  have placed 2 orders with him...the very first order was lost by USPS somehow 2hrs away from me and he went out of his way to make another order and send them free of charge after offering to pay since it was not his fault. Great calls and great guy

Offline runngun

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2023, 09:35:02 PM »
Yes indeed, he has always went above and beyond for me and several other folks.  His calls work and he works his butt off to make sure that folks are happy!!!

Offline goblr77

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2023, 09:14:29 PM »
Sadler makes the best mouth calls in the business. I don’t even bother buying anyone else’s at this point.

Offline Callmn closer

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2023, 06:13:20 AM »
I just received my first order of a half dozen calls from him and tried the judge and jury as soon as I got it in the house, I’ve ran mouth calls for over forty years in the woods and in competition and can honestly say this is the most versatile call I’ve ever used.  I was most impressed with how easy I could get the kee kee to roll off of this call with minimal effort, will definitely be ordering more as this is my new favorite call.