OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where to find Apex Ninja 9.5 410

Started by glock3540, March 26, 2023, 09:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glock3540

I just picked up a Stevens 301 yesterday and went online last night and this morning.  I cannot fine these in stock anywhere.  Anyone have any leads on a place that has them in stock?

quackaddict

I was looking for some earlier myself and couldn't find any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

glock3540

They just became available on Woodhaven's website.  Got a box on the way

quackaddict

I got impatient and ordered some 1oz #10s from Viper yesterday. Good to know they got some out again though!

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Leadchunker

How do you get in touch with viper? I sent them an email asking how to buy them as I don't do Facebook never heard back.

quackaddict

I used good ol Facepage.