North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Sunday Devotional 06/26/11 REDEEMING THE TIME WE HAVE LEFT

Started by pappy, June 26, 2011, 12:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

REDEEMING THE TIME....
Ephisians 5:1.. Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; 
:2...And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. 
  :3...But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; 
  :4...Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 
  :5...For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 
To walk in the light of the Lord, to live the life God intended us to live, to turn our backs on the things this world has to offer, to flee from temptation, to lay aside our self righteousness and pick up the cross....all of this goes along with these passages, to be a Christian..."if you don't want to do buisines with the devil, then stay out of his shop"...but it is so hard sometimnes when he has such great window dressings....but Jesus is there to offer His strength and support during these difficult times. And lo, I am with you always....

Ephisians 5: 6...Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 
:7...Be not ye therefore partakers with them. 
The end of time is apparent and the closer we get to it the harder satan will work decieving many and fooling even more, and we, as the children of the Light, are we exempt from these falsehoods and lies? No. But we have to endure, we have to hold onto our faith and belief, just hold out a little longer my child for true freedom is one day coming.

Eph 5:16   Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 
Let us buy up the opportunity of a lifetime, we pay with self-denial, our fleshly indepenance must be set aside, admitting our complete dependance on God....our opportunity lies in serving the Lord, to witness for Christ, to be a flowing stream of blessings to those around us and to further the cause of Righteousness. There is no way we can complete the tasks before us if we are hiding "uncleanliness" within our homes and our hearts.
There will be so many obstacles in our paths, so much opposition to God, fueled by a corrupt and decietful world, the coming days are going to be filled with so many difficulties and darkness, that we cannot afford to lose a single one. So, let us labor for the Lord, let us proclaim our faith through our lives as well as our voices, WE DON'T NEED TO GO WITH THE FLOW WE NEED TO BE THE FLOW!
REDEEM THE TIME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

Thanks Jack!!

Your devotional flows right along with the theme I've been seeing throughout the last two weeks in my studies!!

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

Duke0002