OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fox Vest V2 is back up for sale

Started by afhunter1, March 23, 2023, 08:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afhunter1

Just got text that V2 is up for a limited time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdrumnc

marsh_frog

Just checked, looks like they are still selling them.

RemingtonRules

afhunter1

If you read the fine print you have to pay upfront and they will get it to you before next year.   It will be made the same way but some marketing logo's and patches maybe different.

wdog

Howieg

Let the judgement and stereotyping begin !!!
I got one on order !!!

Tom007

I'll bet the Mr. Fox Patch will be different to protect the original intent of the limited nature of the vests. I will say, upon having the vest actually in my hands really shows the quality of it. Every material used is of a high level of quality and workmanship, probably the best I've seen yet, cant exclude the Dixon version which also carry's this workmanship....
"Solo hunter"

afhunter1

Just a shame the striker pockets are an 1" to short and 1/2" to narrow.   Don't know why they made them so small

Tom007

Quote from: afhunter1 on March 24, 2023, 08:45:35 AM
Just a shame the striker pockets are an 1" to short and 1/2" to narrow.   Don't know why they made them so small

Didn't notice, thanks will check that out....
"Solo hunter"

arkrem870

I'm guessing they will pre-sale them for a while on the website. Then adjust the order with the manufacturer for the # sold. Then be done

Tom007

Quote from: arkrem870 on March 24, 2023, 09:59:09 AM
I'm guessing they will pre-sale them for a while on the website. Then adjust the order with the manufacturer for the # sold. Then be done

Yes, looks that way. I do think the limited patch will be replaced to try and protect the intent of the numbered owners. Time will tell.....I do think that they should add a manufactured version of the Limbhanger to their stock vest line-up. So many people like them, they would be a huge seller for sure. They could mass produce this model for less cost making it more attractive to the average Turkey hunter.....
"Solo hunter"

Happy

I think they really hurt the value on the collectabilty side of things. Personally, I am glad I never bought into that. The vest was steep to me at its price point, and I wasn't gonna pay a dollar more than the retail price for one. I hope it is as well built as it appears to be as well as constructed from a more quiet cloth than is typically used these days.I plan on using it for quite some time if it turns out to be what I am expecting. If not, I can turn around and sell it for $500.00 and save someone from being gouged by the eBay crew.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

gmbellew

were the original production run of numbered and unnumbered vests different in any way except the number? I don't know why they would make these unnumbered vests any different than the first run of unnumbered vests, that only were different because they didn't have a number.