OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Help with original super black eagle  (Read 318 times)

Offline Crowstalker

Help with original super black eagle
« on: March 23, 2023, 12:40:19 PM »
Hey guys. I have a original super black eagle but it’s camo. I’m trying to attach a Burris speed bead mount and the one that’s supposed to fit doesn’t. Has anyone else had to deal with this? I’m wondering maybe a transition year. Burris was no help and waiting on benelli to reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
Re: Help with original super black eagle
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 10:20:55 AM »
I have 2 Original SBE. The camo one I have is the steady Grip Turkey version which is drilled and tapped. My other one is the early Walnut Stock version the first year it came out. I thought about the speed bead option, but after reading reviews on it that were not so favorable, I decided to use a Meadow Creek Rib mount. I really like this option, the site is a bit more forward. I really like this, you can look right around the site for easy acquisition as he’s coming in with very little head movement off the comb. The Speed Bead puts the Red Dot real close to your eye limiting FOV without picking up head off comb. Just my thoughts here, best of luck…..
“Solo hunter”