OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spammers

Started by chbarnha, March 28, 2023, 11:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chbarnha

I have been getting a lot of scammers lately... just keep your eyes out buying or trading. This is the most recent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Turkeybutt

There out there and you have to keep your eyes open and always have your guard up. Thanks for sharing.

bbcoach

I get 2 or 3 everyday.  Some from E-mail but most are via phone.  I get, your Netflix or Amazon account has been put on hold crap and I don't even have those accounts.  Scammers are getting your information from every site you visit so BEWARE!  These people are PROS.

I've noticed there hasn't been as many scammers or low posters trying to sell here on OG since Shannon has posted THE RULES and has been deleting those that try to sell any way.  Be Diligent.   

Tom007

Yea, these people can't get a real job. Unfortunately we live in a society today where you have to spend money to protect your money, ie; Life-lock, ant-virus software, security....it's sad. Hopefully they all get caught......be safe
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

Quote from: bbcoach on March 29, 2023, 06:56:29 AM
I get 2 or 3 everyday.  Some from E-mail but most are via phone.  I get, your Netflix or Amazon account has been put on hold crap and I don't even have those accounts.  Scammers are getting your information from every site you visit so BEWARE!  These people are PROS.

I've noticed there hasn't been as many scammers or low posters trying to sell here on OG since Shannon has posted THE RULES and has been deleting those that try to sell any way.  Be Diligent.
X2 .. I agree I get these also and i don't even have these accounts either ... I agree, be cautious about who you buy from and continue to report these scammers, especially those who come on the forum...

Zobo

It's everywhere now. I just had my credit card locked up because someone stole the info and went on a spending spree, they tried to buy an Infinity SUV!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

mcw3734

I posted in here in the miscellaneous classifieds last night looking to trade patches... had two scam messages when I woke up this morning. Hit the 'report to administrator' button.