OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: For Sale - Original Halloran Double Glass and Halloran Ipe Striker  (Read 801 times)

Offline 870BkWht

• The Boss Gobbler
  • West Virginia
Selling this beautiful David Halloran Double Glass.  This is Davids original design in his cherry and purpleheart laminate pot.  I bought this call in 2017 I think and I messed around with it in my man cave and played it out in my backyard, but I never hunted it.  Its a fantastic pot and I have no doubt it will kill birds, but I always seem to tote the crystal mistress with me only because the mistress has been the death of many birds for me.  David has noted in a couple of his videos and on his DVD that this double glass call is his wife Ashley's favorite pot to hunt with.  Just like all of David's pots, its super realistic yelps, clucks, and purrs are top notch.  It would also make a fantastic fall season call as it will kee kee with the best of em just like his crystal pots.  The 2 piece striker is the original that david included with this pot and the 1 piece Ipe is an add on that I bought to go along with it and it rocks on this particular call.  Both strikers will be included as well as the call catalogue flyer shown in picture (came with another order i think).  Here's your chance to score one of David's classic pots that is no longer made.

$100 shipped to your door. Earliest I can ship will be Wed.  PM if interested.

Ben

Offline 870BkWht

• The Boss Gobbler
  • West Virginia
Re: For Sale - Original Halloran Double Glass and Halloran Ipe Striker
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 09:38:18 PM »
Call has been SOLD