OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can I adopt somebody's son please?

Started by Sir-diealot, March 20, 2023, 06:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Can somebody spare a son? I want to adopt one so I can give one of these to him but never had any kids. I figure adoption is the best way. Looking for one I can kick out shortly after adoption preferably, one about 45 should do quite nicely but I have to get some chores out of him before I throw him out.

https://brightroomy.com/son-of-turkey-hunter-3d-customized-quilt-cute/
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

WV Flopper

If I were to allow you to adopt me could I set on that corn field with all those gobblers with you? I will carry a gun, and will use it.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: WV Flopper on March 20, 2023, 06:40:35 PM
If I were to allow you to adopt me could I set on that corn field with all those gobblers with you? I will carry a gun, and will use it.
Well you are welcome to sit there buy I have no clue what the owner would think, I have never met him, that was 30 seconds from where I hunt if you recall correctly. Does this mean getting the chores done are out of the question?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Zobo

I already sent a screenshot of that to my sons, thanks for posing it.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Zobo on March 20, 2023, 07:02:30 PM
I already sent a screenshot of that to my sons, thanks for posing it.
You're welcome. I had a feeling somebody would like it but had to make the post fun. They have some nice turkey related items there, just type in turkey or turkey bird of you will come up with stuff from the country. I am found of these two.

John Koenig:

SDK

Awesome and thanks for sharing. Not sure where you are but you can come hunting with my son and I any time! No blanket required...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: SDK on March 20, 2023, 07:39:38 PM
Awesome and thanks for sharing. Not sure where you are but you can come hunting with my son and I any time! No blanket required...
You are welcome. I am in New York, I would love to try a new place, never hunted out of state. Thanks for the invite.

John Koenig:

SDK

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 20, 2023, 07:45:15 PM
You are welcome. I am in New York, I would love to try a new place, never hunted out of state. Thanks for the invite.

I'm born and raised in NY. (Long Island) and hunt in central MA now. Maybe we can put something together for fall Turkey season. If you are upstate somewhere I'm only maybe a couple of hours away...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: SDK on March 20, 2023, 07:47:54 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 20, 2023, 07:45:15 PM

I'm born and raised in NY. (Long Island) and hunt in central MA now. Maybe we can put something together for fall Turkey season. If you are upstate somewhere I'm only maybe a couple of hours away...
I am in the Finger Lakes Region we will have to talk about it for sure. How much is a NR license in MA?

John Koenig:

SDK

I believe it's $100 for the license plus $15 for the Turkey tag, but maybe we try to find some
deer too.

moyehow

That's cool!!  All I have is girls. 

Sir-diealot

Quote from: SDK on March 20, 2023, 08:51:10 PM
I believe it's $100 for the license plus $15 for the Turkey tag, but maybe we try to find some
deer too.
We would have to find out the dates, once trapping season starts I am stuck until the week before Deer season and then again from the first week in December until they decide to quit. I do not own a vehicle and drive them so I can have wheels.

Quote from: moyehow on March 20, 2023, 08:56:30 PM
That's cool!!  All I have is girls. 
Well that's just not going to work out! :D

John Koenig: