OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Daughter's One Siders

Started by NCSWAMPFOX, March 20, 2023, 10:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCSWAMPFOX

i have 3 daughters, all whom grew up hunting and fishing with myself and family members. first two turkey hunted few youth seasons and drifted on to other favored pursuits. youngest daughter is a true turkey hunter as well as interested in all things nature, biology, animals, ecology etc...she loves turkeys and all things associated with them. always got them couple  one sider turkey calls  every year for gifts. youngest, who is 12 has reaped all benefits of this and has aquired quite a few herself over the years and can flat out run one.   last night we got them all out to play and picked out few to hunt with this season. she has used  two of these calls to call and harvest mature gobblers in the last few years, under my supervision of course. she ended up going with SS call, tim bullock, and tj johnson. SS and tim's call were previous producers. staring from top in pic are: SS, t.bullock,josh farley,ed terefenko,tim clayton,jeff lacey,tj johnson, d. dawkins, d. dawkins.
like to see some pics of other members one siders as well.

turkey stew

Awesome one siders and a sweet story!

3bailey3

Haggstromjohnd

Couldn't help but notice your pappy:-)

chbarnha

I have started to love my one siders as well, actually waiting on a new one from Val Espinoza now. Hophorn over apple.

4 Steve savage one siders and a call that I have no idea who made it in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

NCSWAMPFOX

nice! whats your favorite combo from steve?

chbarnha

I would say the whiskey barrel or the spalted dogwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Turkeybutt

Some great looking calls. Thanks for sharing.