OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Cocobolo trumpets  (Read 589 times)

Offline moyehow

Cocobolo trumpets
« on: March 16, 2023, 11:39:20 AM »
It's been a while since I have posted.  I have a few Cocobolo trumpets available at this time.  Pick out one you like and let me know which one you are interested in.  I will let you know if it is still available.  I am making new calls daily.  My cell is 912 286-7733.  calls are 150 + 7 for shipping.  God Bless! 
The one on far left in first picture.  and the one on Right in second picture are still available.   
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 10:11:12 AM by moyehow »
deadbirdwalking.com

Offline spurs2bgobblin

Re: Cocobolo trumpets
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 12:21:04 PM »
Just got my first one in from Moye, a very nice piece of sappy red-orange cocobolo with a delrin mouhtpiece.

These trumpets are great y'all, especially for people liek me who are just ok at running one.

Very little air, nice rollover, and good pop when cutting. One other neat detail is the knurling on the bell and just inside the bell. Makes it so much easier to get a good grip on the bell and control finger placement inside the bell for consistent calling.

Did I mention it's a great looking horn?

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Offline sbbow

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 12:23:47 PM »
I have one as well! They are a very good horn don’t hesitate to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Crowstalker

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 04:21:21 PM »
They sure are pretty.

Offline mountainhunter1

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 04:23:05 PM »
I like those. Love it when a call builder makes his calls just a little different from the rest of the pack. Especially like the bells on those jewels.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2023, 06:44:36 PM »
Real nice work!
“Solo hunter”