turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fox vest flippers

Started by lawn boy, March 13, 2023, 05:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afhunter1

I haven't yet.   Does anybody know how many were not numbered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sixes

Pretty sure that it was less than the numbered ones on the first run. I was thinking the run was 34 or 3600 vests minus the 1944 numbered

Greg Massey

Everyone needs to be patient with Mossy Oak, they were overwhelmed with the number of people who attended the Event at W P Mississippi. Their employees pretty much worked around the clock that weekend... I'm sure they are doing all they can do this week with the online sales etc...

PharmHunter

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 17, 2023, 02:20:25 PM
Everyone needs to be patient with Mossy Oak, they were overwhelmed with the number of people who attended the Event at W P Mississippi. Their employees pretty much worked around the clock that weekend... I'm sure they are doing all they can do this week with the online sales etc...

Absolutely.

afhunter1

Just got shipping email!

timberjack86

I've been under a rock. Just looked em up on ebay. All I can say is WOW!! Are they made in the USA?

wyetterp

Quote from: timberjack86 on March 19, 2023, 08:30:04 AM
I've been under a rock. Just looked em up on ebay. All I can say is WOW!! Are they made in the USA?

Nope. Overseas.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

gmbellew

I wondered why i wasnt getting any emails about shipping. So I checked my order status and it turns out they canceled my confirmed order for a numbered vest. I guess their software couldn't keep the inventory straight. I am still waiting to hear back if/how they can make it right. Wonder how many others are in the same boat...

Upfold99

Wonder about the eBay sales that said confirmed order and show bids placed will end up?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

vt35mag

Quote from: Upfold99 on March 20, 2023, 08:06:28 PM
Wonder about the eBay sales that said confirmed order and show bids placed will end up?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
I really dont care either way, but I don't know why eBay doesn't yank those listings, since they are selling something that they don't physically have.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Mossy Oak was pulling the sale of these people trying to sell them before they had even received them on Ebay ...

afhunter1

Mine is to be delivered tomorrow!   Can't wait to pack her up.

KYFrid

Miy order still shows confirmed but no shipping movement yet. That stinks that some are getting canceled. Hopefully mine doesn't as I have no intention of ever selling it.  It's not looking too promising though.

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: KYFrid on March 20, 2023, 08:28:52 PM
Miy order still shows confirmed but no shipping movement yet. That stinks that some are getting canceled. Hopefully mine doesn't as I have no intention of ever selling it.  It's not looking too promising though.

Same here. I plan to hunt mine with no intention of selling it. I have my order confirmation for a unumbered vest with no shipping notification. I emailed their customer service this afternoon asking about the status. We will see what happens.

KYFrid

Quote from: ElkTurkMan on March 20, 2023, 09:04:24 PM
Quote from: KYFrid on March 20, 2023, 08:28:52 PM

Same here. I plan to hunt mine with no intention of selling it. I have my order confirmation for a unumbered vest with no shipping notification. I emailed their customer service this afternoon asking about the status. We will see what happens.
Ok good deal. Did they take the funds out of your account?  They took mine out on the 15th so hopefully that's a sign and they are just that backed up.