OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Fox vest flippers  (Read 4859 times)

Offline Upfold99

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Fox vest flippers
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2023, 03:11:46 AM »
Mossy Oak was pulling the sale of these to people trying to sell them before they had even received them on Ebay ...
Serves them right.

I have a shipping update to receive my numbered vest today.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Offline strutstopper

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2023, 08:13:12 AM »
Mine was delivered yesterday.

Offline ElkTurkMan

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2023, 10:20:17 AM »
Miy order still shows confirmed but no shipping movement yet. That stinks that some are getting canceled. Hopefully mine doesn't as I have no intention of ever selling it.  It's not looking too promising though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I plan to hunt mine with no intention of selling it. I have my order confirmation for a unumbered vest with no shipping notification. I emailed their customer service this afternoon asking about the status. We will see what happens.
Ok good deal. Did they take the funds out of your account?  They took mine out on the 15th so hopefully that's a sign and they are just that backed up.

They took the funds out of my account March 14.

Offline afhunter1

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2023, 09:29:00 PM »
Got my vest today, I like it.   I think they pretty much nailed it.   I would of made the sleeves for strikers just a bit wider.   I also wish they would of put the two locator pockets on inside and made a bigger single pocket there for a compact set of bins.   I would of done away with the conditioner pocket and made a second pot pocket. Lastly, the no magnet for the seat sux but I got her all loaded up and ready for the dance.   Just need it to get here. 

Offline vt35mag

• Longbeard
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2023, 08:20:24 PM »
I got my unnumbered today.  For the quality of fabric used with waterproof pockets, I don't think the weight is bad, nor will run too hot for where I hunt. Most of the time I am starting the morning with a long john top and sweatshirt, at least. I'm 6'-1" and run 200-210 pounds depending on the time of year and it fits me perfectly. Rides at the right height. Magnetic seat would have been nice but the buckles aren't difficult to get at like some vests. Wish the striker pockets were a touch longer and wider. Corn cob striker would be tough or a no go. Otherwise I really like the vest alot. Hand down to your kid quality, and think MO did a great job.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 09:12:24 AM by vt35mag »