turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The future of Cody Turkey Calls

Started by Jake18, March 11, 2023, 12:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake18

Now that the made some for the Mr. Fox series any word if they will be back up and running. I have 6 of their calls and I love them. I know there is cheaper and maybe even better sounding but they are nostalgic for me. My world class was the first high end call and have killed bunches with it.

Any news would be excellent.

MK M GOBL

Talked to Donnie yesterday and here's what I got back.

They are back up and running but not at 100% they were kind of rushed to get the Mr. Fox project done but should be in a good spot by summer to taking more pot call orders and box calls.

MK M GOBL

Greg Massey

Quote from: MK M GOBL on March 11, 2023, 07:20:28 PM

They are back up and running but not at 100% they were kind of rushed to get the Mr. Fox project done but should be in a good spot by summer to taking more pot call orders and box calls.

MK M GOBL
Thanks for sharing the information ...

Bedge7767

Jim

longbow2240

MK M GOBL
Good to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3bailey3

Anyone run the Cody call for Mr. Fox

sbbow

I might have to get one of there top end slate calls . Would like to try one out just to see what the fuss is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK M GOBL

Quote from: sbbow on March 12, 2023, 04:10:55 PM
I might have to get one of there top end slate calls . Would like to try one out just to see what the fuss is all about.

Ran the World Class for 25 Years and "retired" it after I was gifted a SPEC 1 Legend Slate, Bill builds the best of calls!

I made a "CODY" Call Display just for that call

MK M GOBL

runngun

You definitely do amazing work!!! Your photos are "top shelf"

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

longbow2240

I've got the earlier Glass Cody's and slate Cody 2 that Dad passed down to me. Always wanted and regretted I never bought a box from Bill. Hard to beat the sounds of those calls in these Tennessee hills.

Jake18

Thanks for all the info. I need a Spec 1 Glass. I had one and sold it 4 or 5 years ago like an idiot.

Tom007

Quote from: longbow2240 on March 12, 2023, 10:12:04 PM
I've got the earlier Glass Cody's and slate Cody 2 that Dad passed down to me. Always wanted and regretted I never bought a box from Bill. Hard to beat the sounds of those calls in these Tennessee hills.

If you can get his Southern Belle Box, grab it. It has an unreal sound, my favorite box....
"Solo hunter"

longbow2240

Quote from: Tom007 on March 13, 2023, 10:25:37 AM
Quote from: longbow2240 on March 12, 2023, 10:12:04 PM

If you can get his Southern Belle Box, grab it. It has an unreal sound, my favorite box....
Will do!

wchadw

MK M GOBL
Good news. I need a backup black knight striker. Thought I lost mine last year. Finally found it
Killed a lot of birds with WC slate

PALongspur

What wood did he use for that Black Knight striker? Never got to see one in person.