OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Do not .....  (Read 571 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Do not .....
« on: March 10, 2023, 09:33:59 PM »
Do not ask ...nor conduct any transactions using PayPal friends and family ...the only loophole is if the seller is a CALL MAKER ....with a s*"t ton of posts and can be trusted , just cause you buy and sell a lot of calls does not make you a bonafide Call maker ...okay ...no creative bs allowed here
Let me elaborate...

When you sell something and use PayPal friends and family a year ago ...you would save a few bucks and PayPal would not charge you a fee....let's fast forward it to year 2023 ... PayPal now charges fees on both standard and friends and family transactions yes  they revised thier policy $$$_  no more loophole for 2023 onwards

So no longer are you saving a few bucks ...what you are doing is denying a perfect stranger purchase protection... In the year 2023 you are basically telling everyone your shady and there is a scam going down

As mentioned, I don't care what they do elsewhere ...here you are not allowed f&f ..this is to protect the members form scams ..and yes it happens

I have a one strike and your out on this policy...
no more warnings

Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon