OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Bob Buckner Trumpet ---Silent Auction for the OG site -auction called !!!  (Read 526 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
A huge thank you to long time member and call maker Bob Buckner a.k.a "ol bob " Bob has donated a handmade Cape Beach call ..he has been saving this blank for 20 years now and has turned into a work of art , you can instantly tell the effort he put into this ..I got to say it's NICE ..that's beautiful and DEADLY

Comes with a call pouch not pictured , and lanyard

Bob is like , me you and everyone here ...turkey hunting is our lives , we live for it and enjoy you guys , and your conversations ..All proceeds go towards the maintenance (server fees etc..) and upkeep of the O.G. site so you guys can enjoy it

I have to say that in the 15 years of Oldgobbler, the best part is the simply fantastic and wonderful people that make this place so special, it's so nice to converse with people just like me and you ..it's a community upon its own ..thank you all for being YOU !!!

This is a silent auction... message  me your bids(not post) and in a spell   ..I will message back the top bidder ..

Bob ..thank you so much again !!!

Shannon

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 03:32:15 PM by Old Gobbler »
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  The auction is over guys !! All funds generated go towards the upkeep of the site , especially the server fees ..the site has been a labor of love for 15 years now and the good it's done.... , the enjoyment to the turkey hunters nation wide ...far and close and the community formed through friendships made here are simply staggering if I sit down and think about it !

I want to thank Bob Buckner  the for his overwhelming generosity to the site ! This call has to be seen to be believed...there was a tremendous amount of bids and the winning one was  $750 !!!!!Wow !!!!

Thank you so much everyone !!!

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, congratulations to the winning bid ...