OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

South Carolina 2023

Started by Burtwill, March 09, 2023, 09:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burtwill

I have listened every morning this week so far. They are gobbling a little on the roost here but not on fire. What is interesting is I am not hearing birds grouped up like they normally are still. Mainly singles. Maybe its how warm its been they already split the flocks.

PharmHunter

Cameras showing a bunch definitely still very grouped up, but the gobbling in my area has been sparse.

G-dub

Decent early action last weekend but shut up once they hit the ground, plenty of hens with them. 

strutter

Heard a few this morning gobbling well after fly down.

Burtwill

I had a fruitful morning. Killed 3 opening morning birds within 200 yards of each other 3 years in a row. They played a little different this year but figured them out and resulted in a nice 2yr old tom at 20 yards in the swamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainhunter1

Quote from: Burtwill on March 22, 2023, 11:40:49 AM
I had a fruitful morning. Killed 3 opening morning birds within 200 yards of each other 3 years in a row. They played a little different this year but figured them out and resulted in a nice 2yr old tom at 20 yards in the swamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, I believe you have found the honey hole.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13