OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

28 ga. Powder

Started by lr308, March 08, 2023, 11:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lr308

For the guys who load 28 ga tss, what powder do you like best for semi - autos. 296/110 or  lil gun?

DocHolliday

Depends on payload. For the really heavy stuff what you seek may be very different from what you listed,

shatcher

I don't use either one of those.  Check with who you bought your shot from.

lr308

I'm not liking what my supplier gave me. My lot of 296 is old though. You guys must be using 300 mp. Sharing a powder type is not the same as sharing load data. What's with the secrecy, geez

shatcher

You just answered your question.

zelmo1

I like LiL Gun or Pro Reach

Ridge Rooster

Lil Gun working good in mine.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

runngun

I tried 296 and didn't like it. I use Lil gun.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Bowguy

The secrecy is the wrong powder in the wrong amount out of the wrong components can change pressures. That could result in unsafe pressure. Someone be out of their mind to tell you. If you got hurt a lawyer would have a field day with liability issues. You need to get recipe from someone who tested load and deemed it safe pressure not ask a forum that you ain't sure you can trust the responder. Not saying guys here ain't sharp mind you. Ask the person you received components from. This is my prob with guys that load tss, it's not reloading its simple blind assembly and lots don't understand basic reload techniques nor have the info to do so safely. Too many don't know what they don't know and passing on info like that ain't good. You don't know if someone responds properly or not. Be careful