Cluck more, yelp less

TrackeySauresRex

Ok Team mates... This is not a test photo this is the real deal  :funnyturkey:
21 Lbs
L-1.25
R-1.25
Beard-11.625
Scoring- 69.25

What an incredible hunt. Rain in the AM and quiet all day. I thought I had a fix on the birds on where and when they would show and to no avail... That didn't happen. Now, resting with eyes close at 9:30 I said get ready It'll happen soon. In my next breath as the weather starts to clear, I say 11:30
A lone hen shows up with a loud mouth Jake gobbling and yelping as we worked him hard. He's probably still gobbling. He leaves and comes back and leaves again. He gobbled like mad! I ask jr what time is it he say's 11:15, I cant hunt Friday... I tell him, if I call him back Again he gets it. Well he comes back and takes the long way out of range and takes off on a sprint. Lucky for Me and the jake LOL. Jr looks down and say a strutter is on his way in.... Wait theres TWO! Game time, They slowly worked there way up and saw the deeks and ran to em. (We never use, I don't like em and never will  :TooFunny: seriously).   They come to the set up Jr on left, me on the Right. Jr first, Boom! Other jumps and trots.. Both of us fighting PURrrr! He runs back circles around and the red dot was settled on him.
Boom time!
A great Father/Son double.  ;D
And look at them Wings!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Hayudog

Holy smokes. Guns and Hoses boys are doubling them up!  Fun story. Way to shake off the miss Trackey!  I hope you got a picture of both of you with the birds.
Boys, with these birds we're over 500 points!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

WTG Trackey!!!!!!! You vaulted us into 1st place...... for now. :icon_thumright:

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

JeffC

Congrats to the both of you, was out in that light shower that was a rain storm with 1 lighting bolt for over an hour.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Hayudog on April 28, 2023, 12:49:05 AM
Holy smokes Way to shake off the miss Trackey! 
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dawggy, This Tom was bobbing and weaving and clucking and ducking! The shot was probably 25 yards and only counted 10 pellets in his head and neck. Not a lot a that range. Sunday I will have her on the bench again for a closer look.

TrackeySauresRex

I've been after em hard fellas. 12 out of the 15 days so far. Penncy was a tough 4 day hunt. Lots of hen chatter and not much gobbling on our mountain. Everything was off on other mountains. My boy was in em everyday but couldn't seal the deal. I have a couple of weeks left but don't know how much I'll get out. Monday looks good, I'll keep you posted. I also hoping hit Ny for a few for the finally.

RutnNStrutn

Keep it up boys!!! We're nearing the end and we've got the lead again. Hopefully it will stay that way. Still, an upgrade or 2 would be reassuring. I'll be hard after them until the season ends on the 28th. Good luck brothers.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk