OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Older 1187 22” barrel

Started by slave601, March 06, 2023, 09:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

Looking at an older 1187 with a 22" barrel super mag at a local gun shop and it looks to be in pretty good shape. Not much wear on the gun and the barrel looks great. How well do these old 1187s pattern? Tss wise
"thinnin the flock"

runngun

Is it a camouflaged model? If so they're pretty popular with a lot of people. Some of them bring high dollar as well. A friend has one of them and he poured a lot of money into it. If you like it, get it before someone else snatches it up.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

slave601

"thinnin the flock"

b wilt

runngun

Go get it!!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Dr Juice

I love my vintage MO 1187 and to get one nowadays can cost in the thousands. If it's a good price, go for it. Let us know how you make out.

Tom007

Grab it, they are sought after big time.....good luck.
"Solo hunter"

the Ward

Don't wait, grab it! I had one slip through my fingers a few years ago. Found it on the used rack
at a local shop, and was unsure of what it actually was. Went home to do some research on it, decided
that it indeed was what I thought it was. Went back to buy it(was a really good price too) and it was gone.
Won't make that mistake again! O.k., who am I kidding, I'm sure I will screw up again, lol!

Oldmason

slave601

Quote from: Oldmason on March 08, 2023, 10:27:48 AM
Does it look like this one
Different camo pattern but looks identical
"thinnin the flock"

CGhost

Hope you get it before someone else does. I have a 1187 Special purpose 21", that gun is dead nuts on. It's a real turkey gun, lots of people will agree. Back when remington made a fine fine turkey killing machine.
The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness.

—Tom Kelly