turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Decals (New Prices)

Started by simpzenith, June 24, 2011, 01:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simpzenith

I had the Planners re-quote the decal printing a different way and it is now much cheaper. Decals will now be printed on a 52"x52" sheet. The number of decals you get depends on how many you can fit on a sheet. Sheets can be printed "First Surface" (adhesive is on the back of decal like a typical decal) or "Second Surface" (adhesive is on the face of decal like on pot call decals). Each sheet will cost $180 and there are two ways to order them. Order a minimum of 10 sheets or order 1 sheet and wait until I sell the other 9 sheets before the order is printed. This is the only way I can get the lower price. Below are examples of different layouts of a typical sheet.

Round Pot Call Decals (1 sheet will produce about 200, 3.5" decals which equals 90 cent/decal)

Mix and Match (Provide your various decals and I will squeeze as many as I can into a 52"x52" sheet)

If you need graphic work, I can provide that too.
For more info or to place an order, please email me at: simpzenith@yahoo.com

lightsoutcalls

Although I appreciate your efforts, not many of us callmakers can afford to toss out $1,800 for a bunch of stickers to put on calls.  The only companies I know of that can afford that kind of expense in a single run would be those companies that don't make custom calls.
Most of us here print our own on either sticker paper or photo paper and adhere them to our soundboards with an adhesive spray.  This allows us to customize one call for a customer or run as many as we need at a give time.  I can't personally imagine sitting on hundreds of stickers for calls when I might make 50-100 glass calls per year...

Thanks again, though, for your efforts.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

selinoid44

Appreciate the offer but I'm with everyone else on this. Your product looks good by the way.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

simpzenith

I was led to believe that a source of cheap, pot call decals was something call makers were looking for and had trouble finding. I figured since I work at a print shop, and get an employee discount, that I could help you guys out. You will not find them cheaper anywhere else, I promise you that but if what you're doing with the spray on adhesive is working, then that's what I would continue to use. Thanks and good luck fellas!