OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

50 post minimum - Iron Wood pushpin

Started by Old Gobbler, March 05, 2023, 09:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey stew

Quote from: the Ward on March 05, 2023, 09:26:54 AM
Holy cow I was sitting here watching and it was gone before the post showed up, 20
seconds! Congrats to the winner. I'm out, no way I can post that fast, good luck fellas!
Watch like I do! :popcorn: I enjoy this site but I have work to do and extremely slow internet!

Ctate94

Quote from: turkey stew on March 05, 2023, 10:01:28 AM
Holy cow I was sitting here watching and it was gone before the post showed up, 20
seconds! Congrats to the winner. I'm out, no way I can post that fast, good luck fellas!
Watch like I do! :popcorn: I enjoy this site but I have work to do and extremely slow internet!
Ill be honest, i was cleaning up some crappie for a fish fry, just happen to look down at the right time I suppose it's a lucky day for me.

Thankful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobrunner

the Ward

Quote from: Ctate94 on March 05, 2023, 10:02:51 AM
Ill be honest, i was cleaning up some crappie for a fish fry, just happen to look down at the right time I suppose it's a lucky day for me.

Thankful!

Awesome! Yea I enjoy the site, it's a lot of fun for sure! Hope you are able to have great luck hunting this season!

LakeBilly440

Beautiful! I've got some posting to do

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

turkey stew

Quote from: Ctate94 on March 05, 2023, 10:02:51 AM

Thankful!

Congrats on the push pin! I hope you get a boss gobbler! I hate the lottery. I figure my chances in getting one are none!

Tyoung

Greg Massey

Congrats to the winner ... YOU will receive one of the best push pins period from a great call builder and from the gentlemen who started this forum..

3bailey3

Wow some crappie and the OG push/pull in the same day you are lucky! and beat the next guy by 2 seconds..

Bedge7767

Jim

RatherBeHunting

Turkeyshooter3

Spurtaker

Sure wish I knew why I'm not getting notifications from Shannon on these. I just was looking and saw this post he posted 5 hours ago.

Just wait. He's coming!