News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A reminder ...I'll be posting 3 calls up SOMETIME on Sunday

Started by Old Gobbler, March 04, 2023, 05:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I have 3 calls available...2 ironwood , and one MACASSAR

They are utterly deadly ..there has been some tweaks to the design and man what a bunch of killers

Today I had a close one...almost "lost " a call .. today I finished one , and while I was walking I tripped and one fell into my call bag ...30 minutes later I came to my senses and took it out of my bag and took pictures.. I'm not a call hoarder ..you got to let things go !

I will list them individually...there will be various post count requirements to give to long standing members who don't have fast internet hookups

275 ea ...and cashapp is preferred but checks are good too ..no PayPal..sorry

SOMETIME SUNDAY

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

MossyOak92

I couldn't blame you if you kept one. Going fishing tomorrow but I'll try and keep the phone close. I hope the post count isn't too high been here for years just don't talk much.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

roosterstraw

My ironwood showed up today and that thing is a killer! Can't wait to call in a love sick gobbler with it. Good luck fellas.

Bedge7767

Jim

Tsgman

Beautiful and deadly those calls are.  It's almost like playing the lottery trying to get one!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

SDK

My post count won't make the cut, so good luck everyone!

Spurtaker

My problem is that I'm not getting your posts in notifications as I am with others on this site. I get others posts notifications but not yours. Kinda weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait. He's coming!

Greg Massey

For all of you with a low post count one way to get your post count up is to participate on the forum and post.. The more you contribute and post, it gives people on the forum a chance to get to know you... So my suggestion is to start posting... IMO

Tyoung

I'm guilty. On here all the time, but need to post more. ????????????

DFelico

I'm on here all the time. Reading and learning. I don't post a lot but I'm here. Like the rest of you I know we've all been a tad too late to get a call. Good luck to everyone trying this weekend and future weekends.

SDK

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 04, 2023, 09:41:20 PM
For all of you with a low post count one way to get your post count up is to participate on the forum and post.. The more you contribute and post, it gives people on the forum a chance to get to know you... So my suggestion is to start posting... IMO

Working on it. I can be pretty active on forums that interest me, but when I started getting into Turkey hunting last year I somehow missed this one. Really annoyed at myself since this one seems to be the best one out there by a long shot.

I'm gonna grab something else for now and be patient. Parenting two teens has beaten that lesson into me if nothing else lol...

Greg Massey

Quote from: SDK on March 04, 2023, 10:34:19 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on March 04, 2023, 09:41:20 PM

Working on it. I can be pretty active on forums that interest me, but when I started getting into Turkey hunting last year I somehow missed this one. Really annoyed at myself since this one seems to be the best one out there by a long shot.

I'm gonna grab something else for now and be patient. Parenting two teens has beaten that lesson into me if nothing else lol...
See you just added another post, lot of good information and word games you can play and post in the general forum.

Ranman

turkey stew

Quote from: DFelico on March 04, 2023, 10:30:39 PM
I'm on here all the time. Reading and learning. I don't post a lot but I'm here. Like the rest of you I know we've all been a tad too late to get a call. Good luck to everyone trying this weekend and future weekends.
How do you like the one you purchased last year from Shannon?

Zobo

Throw a bone to the old guys with the fat fingers :blob10:, I like it!!! If I make to cut I, still haven't got a chance without divine intervention; I'm slower than internet explorer dial-up in the '90s, lol!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14