OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Apex Mossy Oak Greenleaf TSS

Started by NightHawk24, February 23, 2023, 02:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightHawk24

Know this is a relatively new load but just curious if anyone had heard anything about it and the performance of it? Really interested in how it would perform out of a 20GA with the blended 9 and 10 shots.

Matt76cmich

I'll be finding out before too long here. Ordered 3 boxes of 20 gauge and then noticed I forgot to enter my discount code. I emailed them to cancel the order, ordered 3 more boxes with the discount code, and then got a shipping notification for all 6 boxes lol. 

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

slave601

I'm interested in seeing how well it patterns
"thinnin the flock"

InmemoryofLMC

Just seen these the other day. 1096 pellets in 12 ga, that should be a good pattern. Please post pics of the patterns you shoot
2 SAMUEL 22:3-4 The God of my rock; in him will I trust

slave601

Anyone gotten around to patterning these yet?
"thinnin the flock"

JohnSouth22

Blue collar outdoors has on YouTube

Im glad companies are finally accepting the physics and realizing the #10 is a very lethal load. Im attaching the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taq3SYDRtuk

slave601

"thinnin the flock"

slave601

Just ordered a few boxes for my franchi affinity 3 20 gauge
"thinnin the flock"

the Ward

Quote from: InmemoryofLMC on February 23, 2023, 11:38:55 AM
Just seen these the other day. 1096 pellets in 12 ga, that should be a good pattern. Please post pics of the patterns you shoot
Holy cow that will be a solid wall of shot!

slave601

Just watched a video apex posted of right at 2"s of penetration in ballistic gel at I think 62 yds with 10 shot.
"thinnin the flock"

Stevie Ray

I ordered a couple of boxes for a Mossberg Bantam Youth 20 gauge and a Carlson's .575 flush choke, hopefully it'll do well.