turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Dads calls Green mamba

Started by DBuck90, March 03, 2023, 10:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBuck90

Probably a long shot but I am searching for a Jerry white (dads calls ) GREEN MAMBA

Ranger

Dad's trumpets are getting harder to find, especially that Green Mamba. Its a great call and I know of another call maker that hunts his regularly.
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

DBuck90

Quote from: Ranger on March 04, 2023, 07:55:27 AM
Dad's trumpets are getting harder to find, especially that Green Mamba. Its a great call and I know of another call maker that hunts his regularly.
my fingers are crossed one will show up i will just keep looking and I most definitely would hunt it

ol bob

The best I can remember they were a limited edition, of the call he won the Tom Turpin award with. Be very hard to find.

DBuck90

Quote from: ol bob on March 04, 2023, 10:47:13 AM
The best I can remember they were a limited edition, of the call he won the Tom Turpin award with. Be very hard to find.
I know of two but neither are for sale hopefully one shows up I might have to dig deep in my pockets

outdoornut

Like this one????

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Tarheel

Quote from: outdoornut on March 24, 2023, 09:19:04 PM
Like this one????

Yes, like this one.......

outdoornut

I may could part with it for the right price.It is in my collection because I bought a lot back then just feeding my addiction. Bought directly from Dad at Unicoi. First, last and only call I ever bought from him .I will leave it at that.

Ranger

Quote from: outdoornut on March 25, 2023, 06:28:13 PM
I may could part with it for the right price.It is in my collection because I bought a lot back then just feeding my addiction. Bought directly from Dad at Unicoi. First, last and only call I ever bought from him .I will leave it at that.

Yeah that's a good thing, you need to leave it at that
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

outdoornut

Quote from: Ranger on April 27, 2023, 01:40:26 PM

Yeah that's a good thing, you need to leave it at that
Not exactly sure how you meant that? You care to clarify ?I  don't go on the internet and bash people. I only state facts.If that offend you I'm sorry but again a fact based on other facts that I didn't feel needed saying.

Spitten and drummen

I know exactly what you mean and am in 100 percent agreement with you.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

NCSWAMPFOX

worth612000

Quote from: NCSWAMPFOX on April 28, 2023, 08:12:10 AM
the infamous "Green Mamba"
Is it acrylic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger

Its acrylic, and has Frank Hegler internals

outdoornut

Quote from: Ranger on April 28, 2023, 01:16:21 PM
Its acrylic, and has Frank Hegler internals
Not sure I would consider them "Hegler" internals. That's a whole different can of worms.
But yes Acrylic and the infamous  "Green Mamba"
Hegler calls I have sound nothing like it. Not even close.I don't hunt with them either, but they are worth a good bit of $
I  guess there's all kinds of stories,
I can say it's a fact(from measurements)the internals are different. I stick to the facts.Two call makers not for me and I'm not on the debate team. Let's talk about something less controversial, like politics