OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody Calls

Started by Bringintheh2o, March 02, 2023, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringintheh2o

There are 5 Cody calls on EBay right now.

Tom007

Yea, seems like everyone is trying to capitalize before they get back up and running, (if they actually do)....
"Solo hunter"

outdoors

When I talked to him through Facebook he said he would make me one , but that's all he said didn't have a conversation
I think I know what it is  years ago back when green slate first started to be used for calls he told me he had a conection.for some and that's what he put in his expensive calls  , now it's not a one of a kind call everyone else can make one ...........  I think I understand where he's coming from
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Tom007

Quote from: outdoors on March 03, 2023, 07:23:09 AM
When I talked to him through Facebook he said he would make me one , but that's all he said didn't have a conversation
I think I know what it is  years ago back when green slate first started to be used for calls he told me he had a conection.for some and that's what he put in his expensive calls  , now it's not a one of a kind call everyone else can make one ...........  I think I understand where he's coming from

I hope he can come back. My 1994 Spec 1 Slate he made me is in my top 3 sounding pots. He knows how to make pots for sure. His Southern Belle box is killer to....
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

I just saw a Cody Southern Belle Box Call sold on EBay for $455 dollars. There was 18 bids on it. I bought one several years ago at the Harrisburg Sport show from Bill for $75. It is a fine call, never thought it would command this much money......
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

Heckava deal for a Fox Cody on EBay, buy it now for $900 bucks, and oh yea, $10 dollars shipping? Wow!
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

I'm hoping Cody sees what their calls are fetching and decides to re-open.
"Solo hunter"

Will

At a young age I remember those Cody box calls and was very fond of them. I carried a Lynch one sider at the time and didn't want to pull the trigger on that Cody because of price. Times have changed and I wouldn't think twice now.