Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

You Fellers Dun Went and Did It!

Started by GobbleNut, March 02, 2023, 08:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Tom, Tom, Tom....  Yoder, Yoder, Yoder....  I thought by now that the Bee's would have learned not to come over on the GOATS (i.e...the CHAMPS)  team threads and start making noise, but NOOOOO!  It appears one butt-whoopin" last year wasn't enough!  The jack hammer is being warmed up and the GOATS is on the business end!  Some Bee squashin' is about to commence!   ;D :angel9: :funnyturkey:

POk3s

Nut,

If I could've killed anything bigger than than these low scoring merriams I'd think we would've had you ;) . Headed to iowa this year so hopefully I can improve my average!  :blob10:

GobbleNut

Quote from: POk3s on March 02, 2023, 03:23:16 PM
Nut,

If I could've killed anything bigger than than these low scoring merriams I'd think we would've had you ;) . Headed to iowa this year so hopefully I can improve my average!  :blob10:

I hear ya', buddy.  Us guys that live in Merriam's country are definitely at a disadvantage in the scoring system.   ::)
But hey, it's fun to be in the game anyway!   :D

Tom007

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 02, 2023, 08:46:02 AM
Tom, Tom, Tom....  Yoder, Yoder, Yoder....  I thought by now that the Bee's would have learned not to come over on the GOATS (i.e...the CHAMPS)  team threads and start making noise, but NOOOOO!  It appears one butt-whoopin" last year wasn't enough!  The jack hammer is being warmed up and the GOATS is on the business end!  Some Bee squashin' is about to commence!   ;D :angel9: :funnyturkey:

When your the defending Champs my friend, you know we will try and sneak into your locker room and hear your attack plan! It goes with the territory of being celebrities.......we already stole your play signals reviewing last years video tapes! Game on!
"Solo hunter"

a_jabbo

Hahaha and so it has begun. Challenge Accepted.