turkeys for tomorrow

Bold Move

Started by GobbleNut, March 02, 2023, 08:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoman4

Quote from: crow on March 09, 2023, 07:31:07 PM
Quote from: JeffC on March 09, 2023, 08:01:49 AM
Cranky of his meds again!?!

You Flunkys need to get Yellowsno one of these if he's going to keep swimming off the pier, that was just sad watching that
GOATS know all about yellow snow since ya'll eat so much of it.  By the way don't make the snoman angry...you won't like the angry Snoman.

reflexl

Quote from: snoman4 on March 09, 2023, 09:20:09 PM
Quote from: crow 70slink=topic=112417.msg1120997#msg1120997 date=1678408267
Quote from: JeffC on March 09, 2023, 08:01:49 AM
Cranky of his meds again!?!

You Flunkys need to get Yellowsno one of these if he's going to keep swimming off the pier, that was just sad watching that
GOATS know all about yellow snow since ya'll eat so much of it.  By the way don't make the snoman angry...you won't like the angry Snoman.
My goat go poopy on snowblower.

reflexl

reflexl

lacire

Hey, acid reflex didn't you post this picture before? last year you said it was your first beak hanger....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

reflexl

Nah. It must be your psychic memory acting up.

crow

Quote from: Eclare on March 14, 2023, 12:08:51 AM
Hey, Mr. reflex Sir, didn't you post this picture of my best gobbler before? last year you said "Don't worry little Skippy it's not bad for your first beak hanger"....

lacire

Jeff, I've gotten to meet a lot of nice fellows over on the G.O.A.T.S team strategy thread. I think I've got the waning champions from last year pinned on their own board like my bug collection in high school. They're flopping around over there like some of the turkey's I've shot. I've had two of them PM me, one with an offer to take me to dinner if I quit harassing them and another wants to go hunting with me....... I think they're both setups  :TooFunny:. I left the south along time ago and although they speak slow down there, they can be awful vindictive and cunning.

crow

Ala Carte -------Pinned, flopping?   talk about following the little trail of corn kernels leading to the big corn trench. GOATS have patience and a long game only talked about behind their backs by other teams. All in good time when the rest of your Shattered Flunkies pick up the the little trail of corn they think is leading to the Taco Bell trench....well

While you have your little checker game going on your being patterned and categorized in a game of multi level chess.
Some men are mere gobbler hunters,
GOATS are the hunters of Sabbaticals

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 19, 2023, 07:34:30 PM
  Ala Carte -------Pinned, flopping?   talk about following the little trail of corn kernels leading to the big corn trench. GOATS have patience and a long game only talked about behind their backs by other teams. All in good time when the rest of your Shattered Flunkies pick up the the little trail of corn they think is leading to the Taco Bell trench....well

While you have your little checker game going on your being patterned and categorized in a game of multi level chess.

Cornrows, two things.....  I always talk to pigmy goats to their face and...........just like Spock, I play three dimensional chess.  :TooFunny:

crow

Quote from: lacire on March 19, 2023, 09:19:40 PM

Cornrows, two things.....  I always talk to pigmy goats to their face and...........just like Spock, I play three dimensional chess.  :TooFunny:

Lally Pop,
according to Curly there's only 1 thing (not 2)
and that is if you can't close the deal with a Sabbatical, you'll just have to settle for a roadkill gobbler.

PS., that book has a chapter on tire track removal

lacire

crowbar, I hunt the hunters...... turkey lost its flavor along time ago but goat soup, that's on my menu.

crow

Quote from: lacire on March 20, 2023, 12:53:30 AM

crow my hero, I hunt in the deli  ......real turkey hunting lost its flavor along time ago after striking out year after year, but turkey Spam that's on my menu.

lacire

Actually crone, after my last post on the pigmy goat board I have a hankering for a fried banana, peanut butter and bacon sandwich.  :TooFunny:

crow

Quote from: lacire on March 21, 2023, 01:55:10 AM
Actually crone, after my last post on the pigmy goat board I have a hankering for a fried banana, peanut butter and bacon sandwich.  :TooFunny:

Tasty but too messy, GOATS are no-frills.
Sardines, real deer jerky with a little salt, apple and chunk of cheese, hunt all day