Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Bold Move

Started by GobbleNut, March 02, 2023, 08:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Gotta give a new guy credit.  We're barely out of the gate and snoman already has the audacity to start talking trash to the GOATS! 
Bold move, my friend!  I thought the Scattered Flockers had more sense than to challenge the CHAMPS!  Jeff, you better get a grip on your boys over there!   ;D :angel9: :toothy9: :D :newmascot:

reflexl

We does graffiti...........

snoman4

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 02, 2023, 08:33:51 AM
Gotta give a new guy credit.  We're barely out of the gate and snoman already has the audacity to start talking trash to the GOATS! 
Bold move, my friend!  I thought the Scattered Flockers had more sense than to challenge the CHAMPS!  Jeff, you better get a grip on your boys over there!   ;D :angel9: :toothy9: :D :newmascot:

More like CHIMPS or CHUMPS!

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk

JeffC

Grumpies off their meds again!!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lacire

Or fell out of there recliners

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lacire

?

reflexl

Quote from: lacire on March 05, 2023, 08:30:49 PM

?

We are brave enough to use our own for bait to draw out the big ugly. If that is the best you got I will just use the .410 and TSS. No problem for a goat.

crow

"Scattered Flunkies" your logo is a no go,

Next time your allowed out of your parents basement try shooting the gobbler in the head, not just messing up his back feathers to " scatter the flock "

JeffC

the shot went thru his brain (if you had 1, you would realize that) so go back to bed "cranky grumpie".. :z-dizzy:

crow

Quote from: JeffC on March 07, 2023, 03:48:34 PM
the shot went thru his brain (if you had 1, you would realize that) so go back to bed "cranky grumpie".. :z-dizzy:

JIffypop, this isn't the grassy knoll,
unless you had the cia backing you up with tss this gobblers head is clearly up and his feathers are floating away like your dreams of moving out of the basement.  :newmascot:

About time for your Buddys to show up to binge watch the Scoobie Doo marathon  :goofball:

JeffC

try again "cranky" , his head is clearly falling down, just like your grumpie team :you_rock: :you_rock:

crow

were just pacing ourselves, the worst is yet to come.

and these new recliners just don't get broken in by themselves, were not into roughing it in a ground blind without a good recliner.

Did you get all the rules read yet for your new chuffa food plot lease

lacire

I'm not sure how they get these in there blinds......

HillclimberWV

After all the the oatmeal cream pies in the offseason im not sure that recliner is big enough for some of them.

lacire

HillclimberWV we maybe in trouble this year, I heard there mad at snoman4 and some of them are changing out there recliners for these new ones, now they'll be able to at least get out of them in the mornings.