I just figured out why you are the gold edition

Started by reflexl, March 01, 2023, 12:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Geriatric Old Lethargic Dudes.

Yall need some depends and geritol.

FullChoke

Geezers Overblown Attempt To Satirize

I'm convinced that you jello-eaters all have a proctologist with fat cold fingers on speed dial and have cute pet names for your prostates.

Ball's in your court, I can do this all day.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

reflexl

At least we aren't so old that our birth certificate says expired.

Paulmyr

Quote from: FullChoke on March 01, 2023, 01:19:31 PM

I'm convinced that you jello-eaters all have a proctologist with fat cold fingers on speed dial and have cute pet names for your prostates.

Easy now! I just had notches put into my denture so my mouth call doesn't slip! And that's not satire!!!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Happy

Quote from: FullChoke on March 01, 2023, 01:19:31 PM

Dang, we see where your mind is at. for your information, I pulled a groin muscle monday, but still managed to run 1.82 miles in 14 minutes yesterday. So, I would be careful with the old and out of shape, visiting a proctologist comments. Balls back in your court, but it's a corner shot, and I don't think we have all day for you to get there.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

FullChoke

Dang, we see where your mind is at. for your information, I pulled a groin muscle monday, but still managed to run 1.82 miles in 14 minutes yesterday. So, I would be careful with the old and out of shape, visiting a proctologist comments. Balls back in your court, but it's a corner shot, and I don't think we have all day for you to get there. [/quote]

One day, and it will be soon, you will remember back to our proctologist references and thank me. FYI, I had both legs severed in a thresher mishap last Monday and I am texting this message from the base camp at the foot of Khumbu Glacier on the Nepal side of Everest. At 2:30 am I will solo the summit and be back at camp in time for the first episode of the new Mandalorian.

Back atchya Martina.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

crow

Happy

Just remember matter that no matter what mountain are attempting to climb. A GOAT has already been there.

FullChoke

Quote from: Happy on March 01, 2023, 08:49:58 PM
Just remember matter that no matter what mountain are attempting to climb. A GOAT has already been there.

Mr. Ppy,

This is a very good retort. I am actually impressed. You really have no business among these miscreants and reprobates. Come join our team and brighten your future before it's too late.  :icon_thumright:

reflexl

Quote from: FullChoke on March 02, 2023, 11:06:31 AM

Mr. Ppy,

This is a very good retort. I am actually impressed. You really have no business among these miscreants and reprobates. Come join our team and brighten your future before it's too late.  :icon_thumright:

He can't. He has a bad case of C Diff.

Happy

Quote from: FullChoke on March 02, 2023, 11:06:31 AM

Mr. Ppy,

I am not sure if  I should feel honored or insulted. The only thing I know is, I look darned good and even better while killing turkeys. But that's normal with us GOATS. Gotta give you credit though. You boys are at least bringing some game.

reflexl

crow

FullChoke

GobbleNut

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: LOL  I have to admit, this is some pretty funny stuff!