turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New one sider

Started by Sim1982, February 27, 2023, 09:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim1982

Jeff White  African Blackwood over holly.  This combo ended up being an absolute Gem. One of the best sounding turkey calls I own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Looks nice, I have to try one of those some day.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkey stew

Sharp single sider! Really like the snakewood background.

Sim1982

:hb2:
Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 28, 2023, 04:13:37 PM
Looks nice, I have to try one of those some day.
you won't be disappointed his one siders are by far the best I've ran they play effortlessly

mountainhunter1

That looks great Jamie. We may have to change your middle name to boxcall. You are the box call king on here for now anyway. Thanks for sharing your new hen that is joining your flock.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Bringintheh2o

Jeff's boxes are all turkey as his awards are beginning to show. I have asked his son to build me another one sider. Really looking forward to seeing Jeff's work coming thru in his son's.

Beards and Hooks

Looking good there buddy!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Bedge7767

Jeff makes a great call.
Jim

Riley1

I really like Jeff's boxes!

Sim1982

Jeff's boxes are Phenomenal you can't go wrong with them. I absolutely love his one siders they run so effortlessly you can even kee kee on them. That African Blackwood over holly is flat out nasty I thought that tulipwood butternut was gonna be hard to beat in sound but man that African Blackwood is phenomenal for lids I may have to try it with black limba next