OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Potential killing machines  (Read 803 times)

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
Potential killing machines
« on: February 27, 2023, 12:16:59 PM »
Team mates,

As of right now we have 3 openings in the roster for this years team. If you know of someone with the following qualifications from on the boards here, let me know.

1. Avidly hunts turkeys with a 20 gauge shotgun
2. Is a member in good standing here on OG
3. Is willing to actively participate in the team discussions
4. Is computer savvy and can post and size the clear scoring photos that we need for the contest
5. Is NOT a member of G.O.A.T.S., God forbid!!

Let me know.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
Re: Potential killing machines
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 12:52:42 PM »
Team mates,

As of right now we have 3 openings in the roster for this years team. If you know of someone with the following qualifications from on the boards here, let me know.

4. Is computer savvy and can post and size the clear scoring photos that we need for the contest
FullChoke

:TooFunny: :angel9:  Good point, but you should have put that as the #1 qualification!  Anybody that has ever been associated with that bunch has had their reputations sullied beyond recovery.   ;D

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 12:46:04 PM »

Let me know.

Full of turnips

Discrimination !!!!!!!!!  You are just to embarrassed to have someone better looking on your old goofy team. I see how you are.

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 01:11:56 PM »
Full of turnips

Discrimination !!!!!!!!!  You are just to embarrassed to have someone better looking on your old goofy team. I see how you are.

Hmm, this coming from a team of gender-questionable voguing male models who think that you blow in a trumpet call, squeeze the triggers three times saying "BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE" each time before realizing nothing is happening, shoot their guns holding them sideways because that's the way a "G" does it, wear Prada snake chaps, and apply moisturizer every 20 minutes. W.T.G. G.O.A.T.F.

Cheers, repulxivel.   ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline crow

• Double Beard
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2023, 02:00:31 PM »
I take issue with some of this, we hold our guns sideways because thats how they came out of the box

And get off of Big G's (Gobblenut's) back, he's the only one holding us in check from total verbal assault.

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2023, 02:17:43 PM »
Yea and I hold my gun sideways so I can read the writing on the shell. Bet you never thought of that! We bad.

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2023, 02:25:48 PM »

I'm in

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2023, 03:27:12 PM »
Acid Refluxl,

You caught me in particularly generous mood. We can certainly use someone with your skills and disposition. Your first assignment is serving as the official butt rouger at a baboon wedding. Bring your own nose plugs.

Welcome aboard slave  ;D

FC

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2023, 06:07:23 PM »
I got promoted to bear but shaver just so you could take over the baboon butt job. You can thank me later.

Offline crow

• Double Beard
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2023, 08:17:24 PM »
 :TooFunny:

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2023, 08:42:28 PM »
I got promoted to bear butt shaver just so you could take over the baboon butt job. You can thank me later.

Why is there a book mark stuck in the beast's crevasse with your name on it? You must be coming back to finish the job or have your name tramp stamped across the monkey buns. Wouldn't be your worst Wednesday afternoon.  ;D

Offline Paulmyr

• Longbeard
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2023, 08:50:26 AM »
I got promoted to bear butt shaver just so you could take over the baboon butt job. You can thank me later.

Why is there a book mark stuck in the beast's crevasse with your name on it? You must be coming back to finish the job or have your name tramp stamped across the monkey buns. Wouldn't be your worst Wednesday afternoon.  ;D

reflexl just does quality control on the beast. That's his QC stamp your seeing. Apparently there's a start up party at the roaring 20s and he's getting the entertainment prepped!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 09:16:07 AM by Paulmyr »
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2023, 09:11:58 AM »

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2023, 11:00:21 AM »

Repulxivel,

I don't even know what this means, and I don't want an explanation. Whatever spews out of your fevered brain won't offer any insight.

Wash my feet, slave.  :goofball:

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2023, 05:50:09 PM »
Team mates,

Guys I need your help here. I would like to talk to your endorsements for potential team mates for this year's team. As of right now we have 2-3 openings in the roster for this year's team. If you know of someone with the following qualifications from on the boards here, let me know.

Let me know.

FullChoke