OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Graphics Country Shot Gun Kit

Started by Sir-diealot, February 26, 2023, 10:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Thanks bud, I will be sure to do, I have everything needed and they are going to come over to watch the video to see how it is done later this week. Quick question, do you think you may have held the heat gun to close?

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

captpete

It is very possible that I had it close. It might even be that my heat gun has a higher wattage making it produce more/higher heat than what other people are using. All I do know for sure is I could really feel the heat coming out of the heat gun more than I could with the hair dryer. I could have used my heat I just felt more comfortable using the hair dryer.

Remember those picture for us!

Dtrkyman

I've had it on my barrel and receiver for probably 5 seasons, it is holding up better than the factory camo on my SA 20.

I used a hair dryer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Thanks guys, I honestly do not know if he owns a hair dryer, their religion my say it's vanity to own one, I don't know? I have a hair dryer here, I only use it to give my decoys more shape every Spring, I don't have enough hair left to use one.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

captpete

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 18, 2023, 11:36:09 PM
Thanks guys, I honestly do not know if he owns a hair dryer, their religion my say it's vanity to own one, I don't know? I have a hair dryer here, I only use it to give my decoys more shape every Spring, I don't have enough hair left to use one.

I hear you on the "no hair" thing. I haven't had enough to use hair dryer on in over 20 years! I just borrowed the wife's...I still don't think she knows I borrowed it.. ;D

Sir-diealot

Quote from: captpete on March 20, 2023, 08:22:20 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 18, 2023, 11:36:09 PM

I hear you on the "no hair" thing. I haven't had enough to use hair dryer on in over 20 years! I just borrowed the wife's...I still don't think she knows I borrowed it.. ;D
I started going gray in my late teens and lost my hair in my 30's I guess and that was 23 years ago. Well I had to buy two hair dryers, one for my decoys and one to replace the one I burnt up by leaving it on to long inside the decoy that belonged to my GF (The hair dryer not the decoy) Women get so miffed over the littlest things.  ::)

John Koenig: