North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling back the Flock

Started by JeffC, February 25, 2023, 03:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crow

Quote from: snoman4 on March 01, 2023, 09:50:12 AM
Thanks for posting my bail and hopefully I keep up my end of the bargain and deliver those Captain and Tennille CD's as promised

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk

snoman4

Quote from: crow on March 10, 2023, 10:50:24 PM
Quote from: snoman4 on March 01, 2023, 09:50:12 AM
Thanks for posting my bail and hopefully I keep up my end of the bargain and deliver those Captain and Tennille CD's as promised

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk
They're too soft like all ya'll old goats...I prefer Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, and Eric Clapton.

crow

Quote from: lacire on February 26, 2023, 12:50:20 AM
Looks like it's about time to go find my squealing hen call and put it back in my manpurse.
Couldn't decide between a mullet or a man bun, went with the trendy bun.

This is just embarrassing, I hope your at least hunting with a 10 gauge

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 10, 2023, 11:07:13 PM
Quote from: lacire on February 26, 2023, 12:50:20 AM
Looks like it's about time to go find my squealing hen call and put it back in my manpurse.
Couldn't decide between a mullet or a man bun, went with the trendy bun.

This is just embarrassing, I hope your at least hunting with a 10 gauge

Crow....Quit looking at my man bun  :drool: and for your information it's an 11 gauge, custom made, hold up your fingers....that's one more than 10  :fud:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Happy

I will see that Hendrix, Zeppelin and Clapton and raise it to slipknot, Mudvayne, and Metallica. Us GOATS may be a diverse group, but the one thing we all have in common is that we act like we have a pair, a GOAT sized pair.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

snoman4

Quote from: Happy on March 11, 2023, 07:17:09 AM
I will see that Hendrix, Zeppelin and Clapton and raise it to slipknot, Mudvayne, and Metallica. Us GOATS may be a diverse group, but the one thing we all have in common is that we act like we have a pair, a GOAT sized pair.
I prefer seether, three days grace, iron maiden, and chevelle but will give you mudvayne and metallica as I like them too.

Happy

Seether has some good stuff. I can still appreciate some of the older music too. Seger, Bad Company, CCR, Blackfoot. Oh and The Red by chevelle, not a musically challenging song (I play guitar a bit), but sounds darned good when cranked to 11

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

Are you two speaking Hobbit, I can't understand a thing your talking about

snoman4

Quote from: crow on March 11, 2023, 08:10:31 AM
Are you two speaking Hobbit, I can't understand a thing your talking about
Thats because crows are small brained and can't process like a Snoman.

HillclimberWV

Lacire and snoman keep roasting these goats. It brings me an immense amount of joy.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

snoman4

Quote from: HillclimberWV on March 11, 2023, 10:17:56 AM
Lacire and snoman keep roasting these goats. It brings me an immense amount of joy.
Roasted GOATS is great fried, smothered in white-pepper gravy with a side of smashed taters and a salad with GOAT cheese!

snoman4

Work day today in beautiful Gainesville, Florida. 

snoman4

For the Nascar fans...Tony Stewart owns a Top Fuel Team that his wife Leah drives for.  Tony is driving an alcohol dragster this season to get experience for a future campaign in Top Fuel.  So far, he's on to the top 8.  Tony's Mobil1 Alcohol dragster.

crow

Quote from: snoman4 on March 11, 2023, 10:28:38 AM
Work day today in beautiful Gainesville, Florida. 

Looks like your in for a fun day,
I hope you drive better than you fish  :TooFunny: