turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Strategy: Stage One

Started by GobbleNut, February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

reject cant see the end of his gun barrel let alone a turkey at 20yds
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

reflexl

I can with those heart shaped glasses! let me at em!

What you don't know is the day I killed the bird with the world record bear and spurs by muzzleloader I stepped on my glasses. I went to make a move on the bird, glasses fell of and it was just like the movie Christmas story. I stepped on them and was blind as a bad. I made it to the truck, found a roll of electrical tape. Taped them up went a 1/2 mile to set up on the bird and pow. So yeah with those heart shaped glasses something is goin to die. Here is proof of my taped up glasses.

crow

Quote from: lacire on March 25, 2023, 01:14:26 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your inexperience is showing---again. keep digging that hole deeper.
They reason for the turkey target is they don't make Sabattical targets. 5 pellets in the 10'' for a genuine  mature sabbatical is equal to 350 in 10'' for a gobbler  :newmascot: Thats actually a world class pattern.

crow

Quote from: reflexl on March 25, 2023, 01:35:58 PM

What you don't know is the day I killed the bird with the world record bear and spurs by muzzleloader I stepped on my glasses. I went to make a move on the bird, glasses fell of and it was just like the movie Christmas story. I stepped on them and was blind as a bad. I made it to the truck, found a roll of electrical tape. Taped them up went a 1/2 mile to set up on the bird and pow. So yeah with those heart shaped glasses something is goin to die. Here is proof of my taped up glasses.

'
This is the 12th legion level of dedication that ''Jiffy John, La Shart and Yellow Sno-ball'' can barely read about let alone achieve.

randy6471

That right there is what separates a GOAT like reflexl.....from being part of just any old "flock"!

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 25, 2023, 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: lacire on March 25, 2023, 01:14:26 AM

Your inexperience is showing---again. keep digging that hole deeper.
They reason for the turkey target is they don't make Sabattical targets. 5 pellets in the 10'' for a genuine 
mature sabbatical is equal to 350 in 10'' for a gobbler  :newmascot: Thats actually a world class pattern.

Crone you need to put those heart shaped glasses on and read the whole thing....... That's not five shotgun pellets that's five .308 bullets from his 30.06, he can stay in Tennessee and shoot all the way to Kentucky.

JeffC

lacire

Quote from: reflexl on March 25, 2023, 01:35:58 PM

I didn't know retardexl had broken his glasses in that picture.... I thought he was a Tareyton smoker and just doing a little advertisement for R.J. Reynolds. He does look pretty tough in the picture..... kinda like a camouflaged Smee in Peter Pan.   :goofball:

lacire

lacire

lacire

JeffC

went on fakebook as saw the real picture of rejects kill

Happy

Keep it up fellas, us GOATS got more important stuff to do than swat gnats. Don't hurt yourselves trying to come up with something clever

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

lacire

Quote from: Happy on March 25, 2023, 04:58:44 PM
Keep it up fellas, us GOATS got more important stuff to do than swat gnats. Don't hurt yourselves trying to come up with something clever

I hate gnats  :TooFunny:

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 07, 2023, 08:52:51 AM
Quote from: JeffC on March 06, 2023, 12:17:06 PM
Grumpies opening day!!

Your joking , but out of kindness we'll give you this 1 tip, best way to slip in on a gobbler is not to walk around the woods acting like a predator.

you want the big spurs, just get a slingshot like mine, no need for that pesky tss