North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Strategy: Stage One

Started by GobbleNut, February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I think this thread is enough evidence to drug test all Y'all, lol. Z

Tom007

I'm happy Jeff and the Scattered Flocks took the heat off us Killer B's. We can concentrate on them Turkeys! :funnyturkey:
"Solo hunter"

lacire

Quote from: zelmo1 on March 21, 2023, 10:15:07 AM

I've past my last two drug tests and as you can see I'm still on the streets, getting a little sunshine and making a little money busking with my guitar...... I may have to sit this season out if the Teddy Boys can make a comeback.

:you_rock:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lacire

Quote from: Tom007 on March 21, 2023, 10:19:26 AM
I'm happy Jeff and the Scattered Flocks took the heat off us Killer B's. We can concentrate on them Turkeys! :funnyturkey:

You're welcome Tom007....... As you can see, I'm only hunting the hunters....

JeffC

Looks like your ozzing something there "happless" , smell you all the way over here... :P :'(

Happy

Ahh... I can remember feeling the way that goat looks on several occasions way back in my youth.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

JeffC

back in your youth?? Just wait..old age makes you forget things, end up trying to party like you used to be able too...feel and look like that hammed goat too many times..and still dont learn :z-dizzy:

Happy

That's one of the reasons I am a GOAT. I learned pretty quickly that it ain't worth it. .

reflexl

Quote from: zelmo1 on March 21, 2023, 10:15:07 AM

Do they test for imodium and flowmax? If so I am running!

Happy

I get drug tested multiple times a year. It's pretty obvious to all who know me that this is all normal.

crow

Quote from: la Eclare on March 21, 2023, 11:22:19 AM
Quote from: Tom007 on March 21, 2023, 10:19:26 AM

You're welcome Little Timmy006.9....... As you can see, I'm only hunting domestic turkeys on free range Amish poultry farms

:turkey2:

crow

Quote from: reflexl on March 20, 2023, 07:10:42 PM
I found it! Went to Dollar General and Scattered Flock's original album was on clearance!

Jiffy plop, I'm guessing your the pale one,
but it's good to see your back up out of the basement getting some fresh air, I guess the Golden Girls marathon ended.

Your might want to acquire an XXlarge face mask for this season or at least buy some of that "Tan In a Spray can" stuff to tone down the glare

crow

I found it! Went to Dollar General and Scattered Flock's original album was on clearance!

La Shart must be the one on the far left trying his best to keep his overfilled depends from leaking out :TooFunny:

And that must be Sno blower hanging back on the right, shy little fella that he was back then, If he only had known the Youtube sensation he would become he would of insisted on being center stage

crow

Quote from: JeffC on March 20, 2023, 09:24:38 PM
I see 'Cranky's"  transitioning ...trying to kill a turkey by scaring it to death...

Wow, how many Backstreet Boys video boxtops did you mail in to get that cool poster, I bet your basement walls , er apartment is just lined with these, no wonder you don't come up for sunshine

GOATS wallpaper their rooms with pattern papers, of quadplex loads of TSS, Lead, HVWT and magBlends shot out of 4 gauges, and we like it. :fud: :OGani:

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 21, 2023, 10:17:07 PM

La Shart must be the one on the far left trying his best to keep his overfilled depends from leaking out :TooFunny:

And that must be Sno blower hanging back on the right, shy little fella that he was back then, If he only had known the Youtube sensation he would become he would of insisted on being center stage

Hey Cro-Magnon, you missed Post 147, you must have been napping and put your glasses on, I'm forth from the left.     :goofball: