OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2023 individual contest registration thread ! Post here if you want to play !!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 25, 2023, 08:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

If you want to be selected ..post to this thread with a picture to show you have ability to post a picture ,no picture .....no team

also.......if sometime you have at a later date been selected or placed on a team , and you posted to this thread kindly edit your post to let me know not to place you on another team

We will take the first members that sign up and use them to fill up the existing teams that need additional members , then I will allocate members in 12 member blocks , and do so until we run out of time (march) or 12 block members

Registration(s) without a picture will be delleted , you need to show the ability to post a picture and participate

Thanks and good luck this year -- Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Gobbler428

Sign me up
Photo attached       Placed on Roaring 20's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skimerhorn

somedude

A generous man will prosper; He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.  Prov  11:25
DALES TURKEY CALLS
Stevens 20 gauge
Remington 870  12 gauge
https://i.imgur.com/howRdMo.jpg

afhunter1

I have been adopted by the 20ga nut's. 

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowbird87

Moore

[

crow

Very nice picture Moore

If these are gang hand signals your flashing, I heard the Boring Twinkies are looking for a few good hoodlums

Moore

Quote from: crow on March 05, 2023, 01:09:23 PM
Very nice picture Moore

If these are gang hand signals your flashing, I heard the Boring Twinkies are looking for a few good hoodlums
oh, you must took some time to find something in the picture to pick on, but it's all good. It was a sure windy when we took that picture and wanted to make sure I had a good hold on him.
[

crow

Quote from: Moore on March 05, 2023, 04:04:50 PM
Quote from: crow on March 05, 2023, 01:09:23 PM
Very nice picture Moore

oh, you must took some time to find something in the picture to pick on, but it's all good. It was a sure windy when we took that picture and wanted to make sure I had a good hold on him.

Moore, I was being serious about it being a nice picture, I like it.

Just messing with you about the hand signals  :TooFunny:
unless your the last of the Dalton gang, we might do a background check.

I hope you make it onto a team and have a good season.

Moore

Thanks for the compliment on the picture. It was of my 2022 Merriam out in Wyoming, I wasn't taking you serious  about your comments hand signs. I actually thought that was pretty funny. I hope you have a good season as well.
[

Moore

[

crow

Quote from: Moore on March 07, 2023, 05:58:35 PM
I'm on the strutting stoppers team

Prayers sent
Last year that team spray painted a peacock to look like an Eastern, pitiful.

SDK

I'm interested in playing if there in an opening left. New to Turkeys but a long time hunter. I'm going all in on Turkey this year and already have a couple of Tom's scouted out.

Pic is one of my scouted Toms...

Moore

Quote from: crow on March 07, 2023, 10:43:51 PM
Quote from: Moore on March 07, 2023, 05:58:35 PM
I'm on the strutting stoppers team

Prayers sent
Last year that team spray painted a peacock to look like an Eastern, pitiful.
: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: yeah I heard about that, but then you tried to market to Will Primos as the  new gender neutral Strutting turkey
[