OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Bone collector gun  (Read 710 times)

Offline jhoward11

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
Bone collector gun
« on: February 23, 2023, 11:27:10 AM »
Do you know of anyone who shelled out the dough to buy one of these? I saw them at the show. Liked the sight idea and color on it, but not worth and extra $1000. Wander if these guys get on this sight and see what we have to say. You would think they would get input and then build accordingly. Just my 2 cents.

Offline MK M GOBL

• Double Beard
  • Gobbler Guru
Re: Bone collector gun
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 11:36:32 AM »
Wouldn't catch me paying anything extra to have their logo anything, doesn't add any value to me...

Now I'd pay for performance and if gun was actually tailored to me, that's also why I had a dedicated turkey gun built by our gunsmith team 28 years ago.

MK M GOBL

Offline Longshanks

• Longbeard
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 05:19:58 AM »
Believe I would just hunt with the guns we have seen Michael Waddell using for the last 35+ yrs. Remington
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 02:02:07 PM by Longshanks »

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 10:22:02 AM »
He lost me the year he endorses the Flextone thunder tube, i think it was... whatever pays a dollar is what he endorses ....IMO ....

Offline RevCol

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 01:16:22 PM »
It appears this shotgun is a Tristar Matrix. He must have worked with the manufacturer and/or importer and had them add a rail, cut barrels back to 20 inches and put a fancy turkey print on the side of it.

I think a Tristar Matrix can be found for around $550 or so.