turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ralph - Delrin Classic 45

Started by Greg Massey, February 23, 2023, 10:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

I received this trumpet from Ralph the first of the week and i have to say, it's one of the easiest playing trumpets. It's everything and more a person could want in a fine trumpet, tones, sounds, soft play and volume are outstanding.  As you can tell I'm a big fan of his NOW.... Thanks Ralph for the awesome little trumpet, that plays with the best of the big name trumpets builders..IMO...

ChesterCopperpot

Ralph IS one of the big name trumpet builders. I'd put him in any top five, and as far as my personal preferences he's top two or three. I collect three callmakers and he's one of them. But outside that, his calls tend to get hunted more than anything else I own. There's always an improved Jordan stashed away in a striker holder even on days I tote a different trumpet. Plus he's just a class act. Congrats on your new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Zobo

Top tier. And, accessible for everyone. That makes him number one in my book.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yoder409

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 23, 2023, 11:02:52 AM
Ralph IS one of the big name trumpet builders.

AND........he is a FIRST-CLASS individual !!!    :icon_thumright: 
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Meleagris gallopavo

I wonder if he still makes the 1917 trumpets?

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Meleagris gallopavo on February 23, 2023, 07:13:07 PM
I wonder if he still makes the 1917 trumpets?

He most definitely does.

Will

Great pick up. They are top notch. The model 45 is one of the best

Deast1988

I used a delrin .45 on my bros last bird last year. He returned the favor by gifting me a wooden .45 of Mr.  Ralph's. They are top notch.

Ranger

Started off as a compliment but turned into foot meet mouth
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Ranger on February 23, 2023, 08:56:19 PM
I certainly didn't mean it like that. I just meant Ralph's as good a callmaker as anyone alive. Every call out of his shop is something to treasure. Glad Greg could get one and I'm sure it won't be his last.

Greg Massey

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 23, 2023, 09:29:48 PM
I certainly didn't mean it like that. I just meant Ralph's as good a callmaker as anyone alive. Every call out of his shop is something to treasure. Glad Greg could get one and I'm sure it won't be his last.

Nothing was said by either myself or ChesterC that wasn't of the highest complement for Ralph...

Ranger

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 23, 2023, 09:29:48 PM

Definitely not referring to what you said, you were the first to say he IS the top shelf of builders.
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

GobbleGitr

Hunted one of Ralph's 45s with great success last year!