OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

28ga

Started by SumToy, February 23, 2023, 09:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

What is the best 28 ga shell.    Back in the day we tested Apex and one of Hals loads but looking to do little more testing to see if we can find anymore.  You know we like to see how dead we can make.  :smiley-char092:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

PalmettoRon

In my 28 Beretta, it's a tossup between Jebs(Rogue) and Foxtrot.

runngun

Mr William, I have had excellent experience with Foxtrot, he makes a load that is a 1.5 ounce of 9s or 9.5.  I shot them at 35 yards and got 387 in the 10. When I walked up to the target I said no way am I going to count that!! Then I stood there counting!!! I texted Brice and sent him a picture of the pattern.  He suggested that I shoot at 40. So I shot it again and got 340 in the 10 at 40 yards. This is with the factory full choke. Gun is a Charles Daly semi auto.  If Brice isn't showing in stock, all you need to do is call or text him and he will get them made!!! Usually in short order as well.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

PharmHunter

William, definitely check out Rogue.  In my SBE3 the 9.5's seem to be the ticket.  Pretty impressive.

And your mount with the FF is awesome of course ;)!

Deast1988

#9.5s like a .515-.520

#9s a .525 or more open

I've got cherry bombs from foxtrot and verdicts new load of 1.5oz #9s haven't shot them. To see.