turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, June 22, 2011, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

I am kinda of a person that stays to him self with things that bother me and work them out through my own ways including through prayer but I wanted to ask you to pray for my father he is having a biopsy today and Its bothered me more than anything today just kinda hits ya hard when your parents ask you to go with them you get that feeling thats not gonna be good! So I ask all you guys to pray for him cause I have never seen him worried of a day of his life! So thanks in advanced From the Gilbert Family!God Bless--Lyle

drenalinld

Praying for you and your dad today.

BOFF

Father God,

Be with Lyle's father, and let the test be in favor for good health. Touch his body, giving him healing if needed. Bless him physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Provide peace to the whole family, and may this time be used to handle any relationships which may be needing repair or restoration.

For it is Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

lightsoutcalls

God I pray for Lyle and his dad.  God you know before any tests are performed or procedures initiated the physical condition and functioning of his dad's body.  I pray that You would give peace and strength, comfort and courage.  I pray God that you would touch his body with your hand, as creator and healer, that you would minister his entire being, body, mind and soul.  I ask these things in Jesus name, amen.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Houndstooth Game Calls

Got back from the doctors office with my father doctor said after looking at the thought to be problem he felt like everything was going to be good and if the biopsy turned out to be cancerous which again after looking at it he felt very confident it was not, but if it was cancerous  that it was caught at the earliest stage and could be treated very succesfully! So he told him he didnt need to worry and biopsy should be back in friday or monday so a big thanks for the much needed prayers things are looking good for him! Keep you posted!

Thanks for the prayers, God Bless
Lyle

BOFF

Praise God!! Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers and answering our pleas!!

Great to read!! Keep us updated.

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

Lyle, My prayers are with your father, we can stand in agreement that the report on friday will be a good one In Jesus Holy Name!! God bless you and the entire family.

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

drenalinld

Thanks for sharing the good report. I will you continue to pray for him.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Thank You!!!! God Bless all of you!--Lyle