OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

woodburning

Started by MarkJM, June 21, 2011, 08:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkJM

I have a wood burner but didnt use it much. I draw a lot with a pencil so I decided to give it a try with the wood burner. I'll be putting some burings on some calls now I think.

MuellerCustomCalls

Ferguson

You bet! That looks good.
David Ferguson
Eminence, MO
573 226 5939

pappy

Oh Yeah..that is great I can see a long box with those bucks gracing the sides. You should see my work, talk about doing stick man stuff, yours is so cool.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

kenturkey89

I agree with the others, those look great!!   :icon_thumright:
Brian

selinoid44

Nice job there MJM! I do some woodburning occassionally, them suckers get pretty hot and their hard to hang on to sometimes.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

MarkJM

Quote from: selinoid44 on June 22, 2011, 07:44:53 PM
Nice job there MJM! I do some woodburning occassionally, them suckers get pretty hot and their hard to hang on to sometimes.

oh believe me, i know. I had to take breaks with these ones because they were heating up so much :fire:
MuellerCustomCalls

pappy

I use a professional grade woodburner, called, Detail Master IV , by Sabre....the pens all come with rubber sleeves to keep the heat down. Here is a site to check them out....
http://www.detailmasteronline.com/systems.html
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

culpeper

Mark, I agree with Dave Ferguson, that does look good and you should be adding this to your pots.  There is another company called Colwood who make a very nice burner in a few styles and sizes--you'll find them if you do a google search and I look forward to seeing some new calls from you sporting some cool wood burned images.

TarheelTurk

Great job man, I've been drawing for many years you defintely need to try adding it to your calls man. You did a great job. I've toyed around w/ my wood burner alil bu i hadnt got anything near what you've shown great work
Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL