OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Frank Cox Trumpet

Started by 25_06, February 11, 2023, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

25_06

I like it, I feel it gives a different sound than all the other calls I own, that are built with the straight mouthpiece.

thanks,

25_06

I messed with it for several day and finally placed the calls angled mouthpiece, like a wood wind instrument in my mouth when using it. I guess you could use a clarinet or Saxaphone as an example of how I use the turkey trumpt.

thanks again,

Notsoyoungturk

As the kids say, I am Jelly Bro.  Fantastic looking call.  Can't wait until my name comes up on the list. I fear it will be a while.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

25_06

Thanks,
To be Honest, I can't remember how long I was on the wait list.

Just received a call and we discussed what options he had available, two weeks later it was in my mailbox.

thanks again,

randywallace

His work never disappoints.  Fine caller that I am sure you will enjoy for many years to come.

painterjp

Very Nice looking Call! Every Call I have got from Frank have been all turkey!   

25_06

Quote from: painterjp on February 14, 2023, 05:32:01 AM
Very Nice looking Call! Every Call I have got from Frank have been all turkey!

I agree,
It's a great call.

thanks,

BMAC_Turkeys

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

randywallace

1iagobblergetter

Beautiful call..He builds a Great call! Always look forward to and enjoy getting that phone call from him..Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas for the package to arrive..????

chefrific

Absolutely worth the wait.  Finest there is.  I like my trumpets from Frank more than my wife most days. 

idratherb

silvestris

I never go hunting without my Coxsucker o round my neck.  Enough said.  Thanks, Luther.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Spurtaker

He makes a nice call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait. He's coming!