Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Killer B's 2023

Started by Yoder409, February 12, 2023, 07:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:you_rock:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

I'm as ready to rumble as a guy who still has to wait 77 days can be..............    :blob10:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Ready my friend, can't come fast enough!..... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

You ain't kiddin' !!!!!!!!!

Been waiting for the 2023 opener since about 6:15 AM the second day of our 2022 season.    :goofball:
PA elitist since 1979

Mossyguy

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

KHNC

Heading down to my farm to do some scouting this weekend n SC. April 1 opener in my zone.

POk3s

I'm so ready that I've nearly bought a plane ticket to florida twice! Anyone want to twist my arm further and meet me down there? ????

reflexl

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 12, 2023, 07:26:13 AM
Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:you_rock:

I heard the rumbling but I thought is was from gas station sushi. My bad.

Tom007

The Goats are being very quiet? Something's up.........
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Quote from: Tom007 on February 16, 2023, 03:10:49 PM
The Goats are being very quiet? Something's up.........

Shhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

It's their nappy time.    :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

Happy

We just don't want to interrupt y'alls party just yet. We gotta conserve our energy for when it matters. I am sure you know the old bull and young bull standing on a hill looking at a field full of cows' story. Its logic kinda parallel to that.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on February 16, 2023, 08:05:31 PM
I am sure you know the old bull and young bull standing on a hill looking at a field full of cows' story. Its logic kinda parallel to that.

Yep.

"Let's run down there and shoot one of them jakes !!!"

"Naawwww.  Let's WALK down and shoot 'em ALLLLLL. "
PA elitist since 1979

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Mossyguy

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 16, 2023, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: Happy on February 16, 2023, 08:05:31 PM
I am sure you know the old bull and young bull standing on a hill looking at a field full of cows' story. Its logic kinda parallel to that.

Yep.

"Let's run down there and shoot one of them jakes !!!"

"Naawwww.  Let's WALK down and shoot 'em ALLLLLL. "

They should change their name to Jake Busters  :TooFunny: