OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB: Ralph Permar Classic Style Trumpet

Started by RossAnderson, February 10, 2023, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: turkey stew on February 21, 2023, 01:07:30 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on February 21, 2023, 11:04:13 AM
I have one out for delivery today from Ralph ... excited ... good luck in finding one ... You might be better off contacting Ralph for one ...
Probably take 2 yesrs to get one from Mr. Permar. I contacted over a year ago, left a message  no return call! Tried email same responce. Not like the old days when horns were not the craze.
That doesnt sound at all like Ralph...Id try again..Hes one of the most humble,nicest guys i know..I need to call him one of these days..I lost count of how many calls i have of his. Great callmaker and even a better person!

bwhana

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on February 25, 2023, 05:35:07 PM
Quote from: turkey stew on February 21, 2023, 01:07:30 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on February 21, 2023, 11:04:13 AM
I have one out for delivery today from Ralph ... excited ... good luck in finding one ... You might be better off contacting Ralph for one ...
Probably take 2 yesrs to get one from Mr. Permar. I contacted over a year ago, left a message  no return call! Tried email same responce. Not like the old days when horns were not the craze.
That doesnt sound at all like Ralph...Id try again..Hes one of the most humble,nicest guys i know..I need to call him one of these days..I lost count of how many calls i have of his. Great callmaker and even a better person!
Ditto this ^^.  Ralph is one of the nicest guys you can meet or talk to, but old school in all the right ways, so tech is likely not his sweet spot.  Try calling again.  I got a 1930 with a single phone call due to someone backing out on the order.

RossAnderson

-Ross

Gobbler428

Ralph is a great guy. i got calls from him in the past back when he had them for sale on his website. I have many of his calls and they are all sweet horns that are full of turkey Just keep calling, he will get back to you.

Zobo

He's swamped right now, get back to him during the summer
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

greentrout

Quote from: Zobo on February 02, 2024, 08:58:40 PM
He's swamped right now, get back to him during the summer

This. Put a reminder on your calendar for June or July and give him a call. Ralph becomes an instant friend and will get you what you want.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

RossAnderson

Anybody out there? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross