North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hello fellas

Started by Tom007, January 26, 2023, 08:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Hello Team,

Hope you guys are enjoying the off season. Things heating up on the forum, season right around the corner. I look forward to the 2023 Spring Contest with all of you. We held our heads high last year, I am sure we will be a force to be reckoned with this year.....all fun..be well :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Hey, Tom !!!

I got all turkeyed up at Unicoi.............only to come homeand have to sit back down and shut up for over 3 months.   :character0029:

But, I'm always ready to go.............like 25/8/366
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 11:05:46 AM
Hey, Tom !!!

I got all turkeyed up at Unicoi.............only to come homeand have to sit back down and shut up for over 3 months.   :character0029:

You got it my brother....you have a fine collection of calls.....cant wait till you get that Yoder/Shannon push pin holster done. Put me in for one!
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Quote from: Tom007 on January 26, 2023, 04:35:39 PM
Hey, Tom !!!

Still waiting on the boss man to furnish me a mock-up or a junker call to design around............   :begging:

You got it my brother....you have a fine collection of calls.....cant wait till you get that Yoder/Shannon push pin holster done. Put me in for one!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 26, 2023, 05:30:12 PM
Hey, Tom !!!

Still waiting on the boss man to furnish me a mock-up or a junker call to design around............   :begging:

Looking forward.......
"Solo hunter"

Mossyguy

Won't be long...I've already got 3 longbeards strutting on camera..normal for this time of year!

zsully

Well I guess it is about that time. Starting to make plans including sending a deposit down to Florida for a 2024 Osceola hunt. It's currently 28 degrees out and my flintlock just got cleaned......from here on out I'll be in full on turkey mode. It just hit me hard. I'm ready for spring!

Tom007

Quote from: zsully on February 02, 2023, 10:00:58 PM
Well I guess it is about that time. Starting to make plans including sending a deposit down to Florida for a 2024 Osceola hunt. It's currently 28 degrees out and my flintlock just got cleaned......from here on out I'll be in full on turkey mode. It just hit me hard. I'm ready for spring!

Amen my brother. We look forward to another fine season together.....can't wait...... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Quote from: Tom007 on January 26, 2023, 11:09:24 PM
Hey, Tom !!!

Looking forward.......

Shannon texted me last night.  He's gonna round me up a mock-up of his push-pin and get it to me.  Once I have that in hand, the design phase begins !!!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Quote from: zsully on February 02, 2023, 10:00:58 PM

You're gonna LOVE that !!!!!!!

Aside from the fact that wild Florida is just flat-out cool..........starting to hunt in March is equally as cool !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 03, 2023, 11:24:01 PM
Quote from: Tom007 on January 26, 2023, 11:09:24 PM
Hey, Tom !!!

Looking forward.......

Shannon texted me last night.  He's gonna round me up a mock-up of his push-pin and get it to me.  Once I have that in hand, the design phase begins !!!    :icon_thumright:

Can't wait my brother.....
"Solo hunter"

Mossyguy

Just to get y'all motivated

POk3s

Good to see some activity on the forum and in the team thread. I just stopped by to see if 2023 stuff was up and it appears to be. I'll see you all over in the 2023 team area very soon I'm sure.

Like you guys I have lots planned. I drew an iowa tag, I purchased a nebraska tag as there's a nonresident cap on them, and might go down to florida in March just because! I hope you boys are enjoying yourselves. Getting close!!

Delmar ODonnell

Cannot wait guys! Hope everyone is doing well!