OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Bone Collector Turkey Series 12ga

Started by PoolGobbler, February 09, 2023, 11:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

His endorsements usually aren't that good ... remember him endorsing the Flextone Thunder Gobble tube Calls... Whoever wants to pay for his time ...

4nolz2

Glades

Nothing wrong with Turkish guns, but I'm not paying $1800 for one.

Besides, this gun was a build people would have been shooting a decade ago. Welcome to 2022, Michael Waddell. We shoot subgauges, we shoot tss, we like sub 5.5lb guns and short stocks.

Gun companies just do not listen to customers.

the Ward

Quote from: Glades on February 11, 2023, 07:31:48 AM
Nothing wrong with Turkish guns, but I'm not paying $1800 for one.

Besides, this gun was a build people would have been shooting a decade ago. Welcome to 2022, Michael Waddell. We shoot subgauges, we shoot tss, we like sub 5.5lb guns and short stocks.

Gun companies just do not listen to customers.
"we" is a pretty broad term. I would say there still is a pretty big number of turkey hunters that still shoot 12's and
like them. Variety is the spice of life. Not everyone wants to hunt with a stubby 20 gauge and expensive shells to take a turkey at 20 yards.

the Ward

b wilt

Lol, agreed, They are all fun,but I have went full circle with different gauges and optics and Im back to my 12 supermag with twin beads.

wyetterp

Looks like a nice shotgun & set up nice. Cost more than my beretta a400 xtreme plus though.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with the warranty & customer service aspect if there were any issues. $600-800 maybe.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Longshanks

Would be better off hunting with what Michael Waddel has been using for the last 35+ yrs. Remington

PharmHunter

Turkish junk.  They don't have more than a few hundred bucks in that gun and asking $1,799 lol.