Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2023 Scattered Flock

Started by JeffC, February 07, 2023, 03:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

snoman4 thank you for wanting to join us. We are still waiting to hear from 1 member from last year, would like to give him till March 1st. Contest rules require you to be able to post a picture, I think you have figured that out before, I believe you posted in the threads. But please feel free to post up a picture here and hang out till 3/1.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

snoman4

Quote from: JeffC on February 26, 2023, 04:45:18 PM
snoman4 thank you for wanting to join us. We are still waiting to hear from 1 member from last year, would like to give him till March 1st. Contest rules require you to be able to post a picture, I think you have figured that out before, I believe you posted in the threads. But please feel free to post up a picture here and hang out till 3/1.
[/quote

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk
}

JeffC

make sure you right click on picture, make it lowest setting {smallest} and save as jpg
Think my local flock is breaking up, the 3 Toms and 7 jakes have been in twice today without the hens!?!

snoman4

This bird made a fool of me many times last year...so he will be my target bird..

Muzzy61 got one last with his .410 last year I dry fired on the day before he killed it.  My slide was ever so slightly pulled back from getting up and using my gun for assistance when I made a move to get in front of him after his hens cut me off.

JeffC

those hooks are pushing 2". Good luck catching up to him, is Saturday your start?

snoman4

No we start March 18.  This weekend  S. Florida opens below highway 70.

HillclimberWV

That is a stud. Good luck on that one. Im jealous you guys get to start a whole month before we do up here.

Spellnj3

sorry guys, just saw this
count me IN!

JeffC