OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

******Sold******

Started by Sir-diealot, February 03, 2023, 02:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Sold these off site.

I would like to sell or trade my Danner Men's 41550 Vital 8" Waterproof Hunting Boot, Brown - 12 EE for a Clay Townsend* call in Osage.  $140.00 plus shipping if sold. I am open to other trades, I would love a Billy Buice Trumpet but I do not know if I am asking for a fair trade because I do not know what he gets for them. Also interested in a Pat Strawser 2 sider Blue Deuce in Blue Mahoe. Curtis Terrells Cow Horn Yelper maybe others. Anyway thanks for looking.

I paid $172.75 for these but I have foot problems and they did not work out. (I hate mail order footwear) There is no problem with the boots, I wore them into the woods one time (Carried them out because they hurt my left foot to bad) I was in a car wreck in 88 and have problems with my feet, had the same problem with some Vapormax hunting boots a few years ago, right foot fits like a dream left foot was a mid-evil torture device. Same problem with these. Felt fine in the house but when I walked outside with them it was just horrible because of my foot problems on the left side.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

runngun

I wish that they were a 9.5. Oh well.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: runngun on February 26, 2023, 11:04:36 AM
I wish that they were a 9.5. Oh well.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Sorry bud. If my feet were that small with this belly I would fall even more than I do now!

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig: